Chapter 3- Confessions Part 1

SO SORRRRRRY! I WAS REALLY LAZY AND WAS PROCASTINATING -.- I know I know not an excuse! BUT 60  READS! WOW!!! LOL ONWARDS WITH THE CHAPPIE!

Mir POV (After the concert)

Hmm.Where is Amy? I wondered.She must have gone home without telling me.Hmm.Well i will go to Luke's place and hang out over there and then go to my place where Amy and I are going to have a sleepover.As I live alone.I walked towards my car and started driving to Luke's house.As I get out of the house,and open the door with my spare key,I hear...moaning?I quietly crept up the stairs only to see Luke making out with a half-naked slut.I cried silently and quickly went away from there and ran towards my car.After reaching my car i tried calling Amy but failed.I drove home fast and went inside and banged my door close.I sat on my couch and cried and cried and cried.After some time the door bell rang.I opened it and started crying on Amy.

Amy POV

I took Mir inside the house,with the boys following me and Marcus.I sat on the couch with Mir,and asked her whats wrong.She replied "Luke cheated on me with a hooker!" and bursted into a new set of tears.I was so angry that I took Mir's phone and texted Luke that Mir's breaking up with him and never wants to see him again.When I sent that she looked up and saw the surroundings properly. After seeing the boys,she fainted.I mean she actually fainted.I burst out laughing.

"Hey,what is so funny?"Harry asked

"Your faces and her over acting" I replied "Mir,wake up,One Direction are on Tv.."

"WHERE?!?!!?" SHE ASKED

"In front of you" 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! ONE DIRECTION IS IN MY HOUSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN!OMG I LOVE YOU ZAYN AND LOUIS AND NIALL AND HARRY AND LIAM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AND I am fangirling ain't I?"

"Yes,yes you are."Marcus replied.

After a few more minutes of fangirling,Louis said "Let us play truth and dare! Maybe we can get to know each other better."

"OK!" We all said in sync. Creepy.

"I will start! Niall truth or dare?" Louis asked

"Uhh dare?"

"Hmm,I know! Do 7 minutes in heaven with Amy!"

"WHAT!?!?!?" We both said together.We both looked at each other at the same time and I looked away because I was blushing.Everybody was wolf whistling,even Marcus.Niall and I started heading towards Mir's storeroom.After closing the door,I was suddenly pushed against the wall by Niall 

"I was wanting to do this for a long time" 

Zayn POV

Sigh,Why is my life so hard?First Amy then Mir? Gosh,Mir is so pretty.Suddenly I got an audio message from Perrie.I played and almost puked at what I heard.The audio was on full volume and everybody's eyes were wide with shock.There were moaning and screams coming from the clip and Perrie continuously shouting some guy Luke's name.When I looked towards Mir,she was full on bawling her eyes out and Marcus was comforting her.I deleted the clip and texted Perrie.

From Zayn

It's over.Figure it out.

From Perrie

WHAT!? YOU CANNOT DO THIS!! 

From Zayn

Just Did.GoodBye sl*t.

And I deleted Perrie's contact.I looked over at Mir and urged her to tell why was she crying when I broke up with Perrie.

Mir POV

When I heard Perrie calling Luke's name,I understood the night I saw him with that slut,she was Perrie and I started crying.Marcus understood and started comforting me.After bawling my eyes out, Zayn asked me why was I crying.I decided to tell them truth.

"Luke is my ex-boyfriend,I caught him havinf sex with a sl*t aka Perrie.I thought if I told you then you would not belive me and would would....-

"Would what?" Zayn asked

"-...would hate me because I really really like you Zayn since you started.I don't like you just because are from One Direction.I like you because you are sweet and caring.Because you are you."After finishing my speech I got up and ran towards my room and slammed the door shut and started crying again.I heard a knock and inside the room came Zayn.He came towards me and sat next to me bed.He took my hand pecked it.He left my hand and rubbed my tears with his thumbs and slowly started leaning in.I was also leaning in and when our lips touched,I never felt anything like that.I felt...cared.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OK OK ITS SHORT I KNOW -.- NO NEED TO GET HYPER!!! SO CHILL!! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY! BUT I AM GOING ON A HOLIDAY!!! WOOOOOOOO! SO NO WRITING FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY! I MIGHT UPDATE BEFORE GOING! HOPED YOU LIKE IT! TOODLES MY CHEESELINGS!