Chapter 16 - Love.

Louis Pov

My eyes must have almost popped out,but I kinda like enjoyed kissing Liam. I mean I'm not the one who won't respond. Well it took me a lil time to comprehend wtf was happening but I did eventually understand and respond. Ok Ok maybe I am saying too much of responding. 

Liam just kinda pulled back with a flushed face. Aww he was lookin adorable. More than Harry. Maybe over the days, I have gotten attached to Liam. That's not good. I like only Harry and no one else. Right? I was in a dilemma.

I looked up and saw Mir with large eyes. And suddenly she started giggling with glee.

"Ha! I knew it. Liam! Finally you got balls to kiss Louis Huh?" She told. With absolute glee.

"Umm,Liam you liked me? Wait what? Were you not dating Danielle. When did you become Gay?" I asked,really confused.

"Haha... Louis, I was always Gay. Modest! set me up with Dani but I already told her we cannot be more than friends. Thankfully she understood and never tried anything with me. To be honest Louis, I've liked you for a long time and umm.. will you be my boy-boyfriend." Liam stuttered. Aww.. That was so adorable.

And without thinking,I unconsciously said "Yes."

Mir started jumping about and started fangirling. Haha.

However I remembered the "Deal" I had put up with Amy. Shit.

I quickly called her up and she answered it trying to act normal but couldn't cause I could hear sobs coming through the phone. I cut the call and made up an excuse at the spot to Talk out of my way between Miranda and Liam and ran To the car and drove to the hospital. I ran to her ward and saw her with Harry and realised that it was too late.

Amy's Pov

I knew that Harry had heard our conversation and told the doctor to call him in.

He came in with a sheepish look and was blushing. I beckoned him forward and hugged him. Like proper hugging.

"You have tumour don't you?" He spoke after a long silence.

"Yes." Was all I said and after a few minutes he joined me on the bed.

"You do realise, we can't be more than friends. I love Niall but I can't love him. He loves another. I know he does. He loves that 'Barbara Palivin' " I said with disgust, sadness and love.

Harry just gave me a look like have I lost my senses. I gave him a questionable look while he just shaked his head and smiled. I saw something sticking out of his pocket and snatched it and I know he felt it cause he didn't feel it anymore. I quickly skimmed through the paper and started laughing.

"Stella? Seriously? My friend? She gave you her number? Haha." I said, jokingly of course, cause I was happy for him.

"Haha. Very funny Amy but she isn't fake like all the others and she likes me for being me. And not Harry Styles from One Direction."

"Ooh. Someone has a crush. " I said nudging him.

"Yes I do. However, how do you know her?"

"I have my ways..."

--------
Okay, this chapter is named Love cause
1) LIAM ADMITS THAT HE LIKES LOUIS
2) AMY ADMITS THAT SHE LOVES NIALL
3) HARRY HAS A CRUSH ON STELLA.
Me Updated. Cause I'm awesome. And lazy and I'm sorry. Anyways. Love ya.

OH AND GUYS?!? HAVE YOU HEARD STEAL MY GIRL???? ITS AGSHAKJAAL. I DONT HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE PERFECTION. AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT MY A/N IS LONGER THAN THE CHAPTER. KAY BYE

Please

Vote
Comment

and Fan

cause all of you are Fab ^.^ 

Kik me.  I'm bored. My kik is - funny_fishy