Chapter 18 - Revelation

Amy Pov

"If you're fucking with me Amy, it can stop cause I've had a lot of crap to struggle with since yesterday then it's working." Mir commented

"Stop kidding and tell the real deal" Liam said

"Is this true?" Niall asked, timidly.

I just nod as an answer.

"Could I privately talk to Niall? Please guys?"

Niall just nodded. Louis gave me a sympathetic look and along with boys left the room.

"I am sorry." I say while looking at my folded hands.

"Why? Cause you have tumour? That's natu-"

"No, because I lied. I lied that I like Harry. I was supposed to break Harry and make him despise me and when he was broken he would go apparently go to Louis and Louis would make him "somehow" fall in love. But sadly I could not cause you came. YOU NIALL HORAN MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL. THEN I SAW MY FRIEND STELLA GETTING ALL COMFY WITH HARRY AND THEN I COULDN'T AND THEN LOUIS COMES THAT DEAL IS OVER HE FUCKING LIKES LIAM LIKE WHAT THE HELL? I just want to have a normal life. Why did Louis have to save me from the streets and make me go to some shitty foster home. I knew I has tumour since I had gone for the doctor's check up when I was 15 and now I'm 20. I hated you all. H-A-T-E-D. Especially Harry and you. So I wanted to see both of you break. Please tell Harry that I never wanted to see him break. I remember that day when you were staring at me in the bus and I swore at you. That was weird as hell. But you see Niall Horan. I, Amy, have fallen for you and your blue eyes and you in general. I love you. And always will." And with that I pulled him down by the neck and kissed him with wet cheeks and pulled the IV Monitor's wire which was my only life support at this stage.

And I woke up

-----------

HEY PEOPLE. I AM SORRY I DIED. HAHA. I AM BACK. AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I JUST NEEDED TO CLEAR THE PACT BETWEEN LOUIS AND AMY XD
Okay bye. :*