Chapter 14 - Dragging and Pulling.

Lol in Niall's Pov now darlings :P

Niall Pov

I looked at Zayn with huge eyes. He thinks I am going to walk Giggles, with Amy's cat to the hospital then I will be put in an Animal Rescue Jail For Harming Animals. I almost spoke up to object,but Liam's large hand on my back choked me. I simply nodded. Very annoyed with Liam...

I saw Zayn tying a leash to the Goose and handing it to me. I hesitated,then took it, while giving Liam a very annoyed look.

I walked out and picked up the Goose and put her in the shotgun. I was surprised to see May (Amy's Cat) to be very quite. Oh wait she's sleeping. Ok then.... I quickly started the car and turned on the radio, only to hear one of our own songs blaring...

Cause I can love you More Than This..

Yea..

When he lays you down I might just die inside

It just don't feel right...

Cause I can love you More Than This.

Can Love you More Than Thiiiiiiiiiiis

I tried singing Liam's high part,but failed. Haha... However this song is dedicated to Amy,by me... yes I can love her more than HARRY... Knowing Harry, he will just use her and throw her away.

With that I buckle myself,and drive really fast and going over the speed limit. Again. But this time...the traffic police caught on,and switched on their sirens as a warning. Pfft yea...as if I am going to listen to them.

As soon as I reached the hospital, and opened the door May had to wake up. And when she saw the Goose... she kinda attacked it. Goose having faster senses than me,ran inside the hospital with the cat behind. And then I heard the sirens. And following the animals,I ran inside.

As soon as I ran inside..I saw a circle made around the animals and people cheering for them. To be honest,it was a very funny sight. The Goose was chasing May... Like inside the circle only. Suddenly I was handcuffed, and my arms were twisted.

"Ow!!" I screamed. When I screamed everyone including the animals stopped.

"Mr. You are under arrest for speeding over the speed limit. Twice. You are coming with me to the station. And I will be taking this. " The officer says before taking my phone out of my back pocket.

I start struggling, not because I want to get rid of the Officer. Well maybe a little bit. But also cause I had to pee. Bad. I started squirming in his grip and when it was unbearable, I started shouting for help. I had a feeling that one of the boys might here me. At least. Hearing my shouts,a nurse came up to me and shouted at me to be quite as it is a hospital. Wow hypocrite much?

"Err listen could you- Aaye Harry?!! Mate! Help!" I yelled across the lobby when I saw Harry and as soon as I yelled, the Officer started to pull me with him towards his car. I tried to plant my feet on the ground failing miserably 'Cause I am too light' The way I was being dragged was looking like he was Kidnapping me. Wait what if he is kidnapping me? Er Meh Gawd!!!

I literally screamed like a girl so loud that Harry must have Heard it cause he came out and saw the way the Officer was dragging me. And started running really slow. Use those long damn legs I thought to myself... He kinda reached us when I was in the car and was panting. While muttering to himself that he needs to go to the gym regularly. I just rolled my eyes and tapped my cuffs on the window to get his attention but before he could do any shit the car started and was driving towards the The Police Station.

I was yet again pulled and dragged by the Officer. This time I protested and sassed.

So I kinda like Prassed. xD

"Excuse me,but I can pretty much walk myself. These legs ain't just made to Wear shoes or to be dragged."

He just flipped me off and again dragged me. I swear this guy's time pass is to drag people. I was dragged up the stairs and thrown in a very small cell.

He finally spoke, "Hey Kid. I don't want no trouble. You get one phone call. Tell someone to bail your ass out of here."

He gave me my phone and I immediately called the first person in my calls log.

"Hello" The person replied after picking up the call.

"Er,Simon I'm kinda in a pickle."

"Hmm?"

" Iaminjailineedbailing"

"What? Niall speak properly..."

" Simon! I am in J-A-I-L and I need a bail."

I say enunciating each letter of Jail.

"No. You got your self in this "'pickle"' yourself Niall and you will get out of it also yourself,Niall. Goodbye Niall. "

"Uncle Si? What?! SIMON?!" I screamed at the phone, and realised that a) my battery is dead b) Uncle Si just said my bail out of this jail will have to be done by me.Alone. c) I'm stuck here for the night with a police officer who might be a pedo.

Shit.

-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-...-.-.-.-.-.-

Oh My Glob!! It's my Niall's birthday... and I'm dying and crying...

"Oh Lord,give me the power to sustain any type of shit today cause I don't wanna deal with any losers to spoil my day ;3"

Oh and HAVE YOU FUCCKING HEARD FIREPROOF. ITS LIKE ASHDHDJDJDKAK I NEED AN INHALER. AND AFTER HARRY COMES NIALL'S PART AND IM JUST STANDING THERE CRYING MY ARSE OFF AND HAVING IT ON REPLAY. ITS MY NEW FAVOURITE SONG..

IM CRYING ...THE NEW ALBUM COMES LATE IN OUR COUNTRY D:

SO DAMN SAD... I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP ALSO NOW.. OK NOW IM CRYING. OUR NIALL BABY IS 21!!!!! :( ;(

I NEED HELP. PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE

kik - funny_fishy

Twitter - Tacosarehealthy

Instagram - Niall_Loves_Me_Kay

Vote

Comment

Fan cause all of u are Fab.