Chapter 8- Zayn Did It

Yeah yeah I know SUPER LATE -.- I CANT'T HELP IT. I AM A LAZY PERSON AND TOP THAT OFF WITH SUMMER VACATIONS! -.- ON WARDS WITH LE STORY

Harry POV

"My hair...My hair.Oh my beautiful hair" I kept hearing from Zayn when I finally I cracked "Will YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" He shut up at least. Now Liam starts with the spoons. -.- Oh Jesus give me strength. 

The shitty lights had to go out now? I shall with Louis of course take revenge on Amy and Mir...Idc if I like Amy...She PRANKED US bad and I don't forgive it so easily. First thing: Get the stupid lights back on. And at that moment the lights come on with Paul coming in through the front door with a Spoon? Oh shit,Paul -.- wait for it...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SPOOOOOOOON! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" LIAM SCREAMED. We tried to calm him down. 

Key word TRIED. He started running around the living room screaming when we saw Amy and Mir rush downstairs. They saw everything with big eyes but the first to react was Mir...she ran leaving Amy alone infront of the stairs. When she saw us staring at her she got out of her trance and ran with us behind her. I was going to catch her but somebody had to leave a fucking carrot on the middle of the floor resulting me to fall and the other boys too.

"HAHA PATHETIC LOSERS! YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME-OW" Amy shouted when she ran into a wall. Wow we are so smart. Well i was quick to act I left the boys behind me and ran towards Amy only to be hit by a frying pan. What's up with the frying pan? I scream in pain while holding my nose only to see Amy slapping Mir for htting me?

Amy POV

I slammed into a fucking wall.My first thought...I am dead. I see Harry running and the second I see him holding his bleeding nose. Oh Fuck I hope he does not press charges or else my dear Fucking Mir will be in big trouble.Yea its only because Mir will be in trouble and nothing else.I'll never have feelings for another boy ever. I only one-timer. I guess I zoned off cause Mir was hitting my arm and in return I slapped her.Hard. She looked at me in shock and realized why had I hit her.I have a feeling she was thinking the other reason. But i quietly whisper in her ear what will Harry do. She nods PHEW. As I go towards Harry,who is currently lying on the floor holding his nose I trip and fall on Harry..shit his nose.He cries out.Ouch poor Harry. I quickly scramble up and see 4 boys glaring at me no Mir.Wow Thanks Mir. 

"Did you do this Amy?" Louis asked even though he knew the answer. "Psssh No Louis..."

"Then who did?" 

"Zayn did it" 

"Wait..what?"

"Bye" I take off again and bump into Paul...? Pauly! :D :D :D "PAULY!"

"Hey kiddo" Pauly said

"Wait you know each other?" A very confused Liam asks.

"Yeah! I knew Paul before you goons went to XFactor" I reply

"HEY!" Mir and the lads say. Oh fuck...'Lads' They are rubbing on me -.-

"Why the hell Mir are you saying 'Hey'? " 

"Coz I like these boys." Mir replied.I roll my eyes.

"Amy what's your twitter?" Niall asks.

"Why? You want to follow me? If yes then No"

"Please...Ok..I'll see from Mir's phone." He said snatching Mir's phone. 

"Ok Ok I'm tellling. It's @JammyAmy"A/N: (Fake Account).

"How do you have 17M followers" Harry asks.

"What? You ahve more than Niall Liam Louis and me" Zayn said apparently shocked.