18

"Excited?" Harry smiled as a tired Rosie leaned against him as they walked towards their private plane. It was 6am but Rosie had been awake since 3 panic packing. She had left it until last minute which Harry had warned her not to, but she just shrugged it off and laughed.. until this morning.

"Why must we fly so early?" She yawned handing her passport to the smiling cabin crew lady. She was young, probably their age and far too happy and pretty for Rosie at this hour, she envied her.

They both walked up the steps greeting the captain who had flown for Harry and his father countless times before.

"You have to kiss the plane before you fly." Harry stopped Rosie before she entered.

"What?"

"You have to touch and kiss the plane on the outside before you fly." He did it and she looked at him like he had completely lost it.

"Am I dreaming?"

Harry laughed. "It gives you luck,"

Rosie rolled her eyes tapping the plane and -kind of- kissing it, she entered and smiled at her surroundings. She had never been on anything private so although she was tired she was still excited to actually be on a private plane.

The captain and his co-pilot gave them a debriefing of the flight, weather in South France and how long it would take them to get there, Rosie wasn't exactly listening but she knew Harry was so she took the time to really look around and explore the plane.

Harry showed Rosie how to recline her chair and took down the blankets and pillows for her to use as a bed.

Both Harry and Rosie slept during the flight, both only waking to have breakfast. It was only a two and a bit hour flight so they tried to squeeze in as much sleep as they could so they had the whole day to explore once they got there.

When they landed at the private landing strip in Bergerac there was a car waiting already to take them on to their cottage in Montignac. Rosie had wanted a hotel at first, but Harry didn't like any of the hotels that she had found so they discussed getting a cottage - Rosie found one she could also afford and booked it.

It was only an hours drive to the cottage, they were staying in a small town not so far from Bourdeux. They didn't want to go to a huge city, they wanted somewhere calming for them to relax in.

The cottage was beautiful and everything Rosie had hoped for. It was vintage French with a modern twist and everywhere she looked she fell in love.