Love at first sight?[1]

Chaeyoung
As I grabbed the sandwich from my dining table, I dropped all my books on the ground.

"How great," I muttered to myself, picking up my books and rushed to school.

I usually walked to school but since I have 10 minutes to walk, I decided to run. I squeezed through the crowds that gathered in the carpark, talking about my friend, Jennie who was known as the High school sweetheart.

"Oops sorry," someone muttered at they stepped on my new pair of Vans. I looked up and stared Jisoo in the eyes. She smirked at me as I hit her hand seriously.

"Hey, these are new okay?" I asked, dusting away the dirt on my shoes. She chuckled and we walked to our lockers.

"So... have you thought about the trip to Europe with me and Jennie?" She asked, grabbing her books. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting about this question.

"Err... give me a little more time please," I replied, then walking to class. Jisoo caught up with me and slid her hand around my waist. I felt uncomfortable when she touched me at that area but just decided to ignore that feeling in my heart.

When we stepped into class, we took our original seats and waited for the teacher to come in.

"I heard that Jennie's gonna bring a new Friend. She's Thai and I think her name is Lalisa or Lisa," Jisoo suddenly said, breaking the silence between us. I gave a slight nod as I continued to look at my Instagram feed.

Just as Jisoo nudged me, I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and noticed that scrawny old lady in class. I groaned at the sight of her.

"Park Chaeyoung, please put your phone away," Mrs Lee said. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. Just then, the door burst open. Jennie walked into class with a beautiful girl with shoulder length blonde hair, large eyes and bangs that covered her forehead. She looked like any other ordinary girl but just shy.

"Everyone! This is the new student. Lisa, please introduce yourself," Mrs Lee said.

"Hey everyone, I'm Lalisa but you can call me Lisa. I'm from Thailand and I hope that you'll would be okay to have a foreigner in class," she said, clasping both her hands together. Her voice sounded like music and it was so soothing.

The beautiful young lady walked to the empty seat beside me and smiled warmly.

"Do you mind if I join you here?" She asked, blushing. I smiled and shook my head.

Jennie sat beside Jisoo who was sitting beside me. I could feel the class scanning Lisa all over. Including me. I have to admit, she's really hot.

When the bell rang, students headed for the cafeteria whereas Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and I stayed in the library to start on our art project. When we found a spot in the library, we settled down and started. As the three of them started to write on the big piece of paper, I observed Lisa.

"So, Lisa, I heard you're good at drawing, why don't you help us with the drawing then we colour?" Jennie asked, erasing the messy drawings on the piece of paper. Lisa took the pencil from Jennie's hands and started to sketch out what seems to be a beautiful girl crying. The three of us shot each other a look.

After she sketched it out, she put the pencil down and gave us a bright smile.

"Done," she muttered. After spending 3 hours with her, this is the second time I've heard her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her beautiful brown eyes. Brown like arrows that can kill. Brown like a breathtaking view. Brown like when someone punches you and for a moment, you can't breathe. I scanned her body and couldn't help but look at her body. Her body was the body many girls would long for. I couldn't stop staring. Just by all my actions, I questioned myself.

Is this love at first sight? It can't be.
Just then, she turned to face me and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked, snapping her fingers. I felt my cheeks turn hot as I nodded. She smiled and my heart was melting. Just another one of her smiles can make me fall for her like literally.

After the long day in school ended, I walked home alone with my earphones in my ears. Just as I walked, I heard the sound of the notification sent to my phone. I pulled my phone out to check it.

Lalisa_oppa started following you.

I clicked on the Instagram account who was on my home screen and a cute blonde girl with bangs appeared on my screen. I looked at her hard 19k followers and then at her pictures. The first picture that showed was adorable.

Caption: Waiting in the library~

I scrolled back up and clicked the follow button then back to looking at her pictures.

Caption: Keke I actually look cute here💜

I giggled at the little cute girl in front of me. There's definitely something about her that I like just that I don't know what it is.

Just then, a notification popped out on the top of my screen.

Lalisa_oppa: Yes okay finally I've found it.

Roslay: Did you just slide into my DMs?

Lalisa_oppa: Did you just stalk me?

Roslay: Why would I...?

Lalisa_oppa: You followed 21 minutes ago and liked 3 of my pictures.

Roslay: Wow who knew you were such a psycho who think she's right but also can make people like you.

Lalisa_oppa: You mean Fuck girl in short.

Roslay: Yes thank you

Lalisa_oppa: I like your username lol

Roslay: of course you do.
Roslay: Good bye I've gotta go draw.

Argh who knew Lalisa would be such an asshole. I mean I was just looking at her pictures. She looks so nice but in fact she isn't. I put my phone aside and tore a piece of drawing paper from my drawing block. I started to sketch out someone's face shape, then, her almond shaped eyes. I drew straight hair that fell beside her ears.

I hate to admit, but this drawing of mine, looks just like Lisa.

I guess this is probably love at first sight.

————

A/N: shit i accidentally deleted this chapter wtf am i doing