Temptation [19]

Lisa
I shuddered.

If Chaeyoung's Mom knew, why doesn't her Dad?

"I—"

"Dad, why not... Er... give me and Lisa some time?" Chaeyoung cut me off, holding my hand, ready to go into one of the rooms which I assumed was hers.

"Sure..." he answered suspiciously. She pulled me with her into a room and shut the door behind her. I guessed this was her room. Neat and tidy, just like mine. She let go of my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Babe, does your dad know?" I asked, leaning against the wall and gazing at her flawless face.

"He's supposed to!" She whisper-shouted. A worried look was written on her face while she ran her fingers through her soft brown hair.

Damn it, I'm feeling turned on at the wrong time.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't worry about it. Whatever happens, remember, I'm here," I said, giving her a quick kiss. She smiled as she rested her forehead on mine. I pulled her into a hug and caressed her hair. She snuggled her face near the crook of my neck.

"I love you," she whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"He'll probably be okay with it," I said, pulling away. She nodded slightly.

"Let's tell him," she said, intertwining her fingers with mine as she opened the door. I followed behind her while she walked down the steps. He immediately looked up from his phone and to our hands. I looked over to Chaeyoung who was trembling slightly.

"D-dad?" She spoke.

"Hmm?" He responded with a little smile.

"I have something to tell you," she said, a little more confident than before. He raised one of his eyebrows, moving his stare from our interlocked hands to her face.

"We're dating," she stated with pride. I waited for her Father to stand up, walk to us and slap the shit out of me but instead, he just sighed.

"Come at me, I know you hate me. I'm an useless brat, one that only knows how to embarrass you in front of your siblings. Yes right, Alice is better. You're homophobic and I know it, so come at me," she said. I squeezed her hand trying to send her a signal to not continue.

He froze at her words.

"C-Chaeyoung, h-how can you say something like t-that? I love y-you so much..." he stuttered.

"And you won't now because I'm gay," she shot back rudely. I held her waist and looked into her eyes.

"Chae, don't," I said, trying to get her to stop.

"You have the rights to be in love with anyone you want to," he responded. Chaeyoung tightened her grip on my hand and pulled me out of the place we were in and to where her Mom and Sister was.

"Mom, Its a pleasant visit today, I'll be back soon," she said.

"What? It's only been half an hour and you're leaving already?" Her Mom asked with a pout.

"I'll be back soon," she said.

"Without me hopefully," I muttered softly. Chaeyoung hit my shoulder playfully.

"No you're coming!" She insisted.

"No, I'm not," I replied.

"You are!" She challenged.

"Okay okay, let's go," I said, chuckling. She waved goodbye to her Mom and then walked out of the house with me. I walked towards my car which apparently was Jennie's, and waited for her to get in.

"Home?"

"Yes please," she replied. I nodded and started to drive while she remained silent. I occasionally stole glances of her to make sure she's okay.

"I know you're obsessed with me but you don't have to look at me every 1 minute," she said, chuckling. I laughed along with her while I placed my hand on her thigh.

"I can't get enough of your beautiful face, that's why," I said, smiling widely. She looked down and buried her face in her hands. I swear, she's so adorable. She placed her hand on mine and gave it a squeeze.

I pulled up in front of her apartment and she smiled at me.

"Mind to come in?" She asked, running her fingers through her hair. I nodded and she smiled wider.

"Let's go," she said, hopping out of Jennie's car. I followed closely behind her as she led me with the link she had with me. She turned and stopped in front of a brown door with the number '69' on it. Grabbing her keys out from her pocket, she opened the door and motioned me to go in.

"Nice number," I said with a smirk before walking in. She rolled her eyes and hit my shoulder playfully.

"Pervert," she muttered under her breath, closing the door behind her. I smirked before moving towards her and pinning her against the door.

"What did you just call me?" I asked, moving closer to her. She smirked back.

"Pervert!" She yelled, zapping me in my stomach continuously. Giggles slipped out of my mouth while she tickled me.

"Ch- Chaeyoung... st-stop!" I managed to push out between laughters.

"Who's Chaeyoung?" She asked, stopping. I sat up.

"You," I replied, knowing full well what she meant. She pouted at my response but I pulled her in for a quick kiss.

"Baby girl," I murmured, smiling as we rested our foreheads on each other's.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, you can wait on the bed if you're tired," she stated with a slight smirk. My heart did a mini celebration when I heard her saying that. I've waited for this forever. Not mentioning the dreams I had of us in bed, in the shower, etc.

Argh! Damn you Lisa!

"S-sure," I stammered, plastering a smile across my face. She smiled back and headed into her room, shutting the bathroom door. I sat on her bed, staring at the bathroom door, waiting for it to open. The noice of water hitting the ground didn't help. It only tempted me more. Although 7 minutes passed, it felt like it's been forever.
_____________________________
A/N: guys! Brace yourselves, next chapter is Super sexual. 😩😂 beware!!
Please skip it if you don't like sexual content, thank you