Candid shot [5]

Lisa(please vote)
After we pulled out, she smiled warmly while holding my hand. I looked at her, admiring her beautiful face.

"Chaeyoung, it's late, you should probably get some rest," I said softly. She nodded and smiled at me.

"You should too," she replied giving me a warm smile. She leaned in to my face and gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

"Good night," she said, before laying down on the bed.

"Good night," I replied, getting off her bed and walking to the door. I closed the door behind me slowly and gently before walking to my own room. I couldn't believe it. A girl can crash the walls that I've built for 3 solid years with just one kiss. That kiss meant a lot to me and hopefully her too.

I laid in bed but still not able to sleep because of what just happened. My first kiss, was taken by a girl. A beautiful one. I shut my eyes and forced myself to sleep once again.

Chaeyoung
"Lis, wake up," I whispered in her ear while placing my hands on her pelvis. She fidgeted a little as she moved closer to the crook of my neck.

"Just 5 minutes please," she said while her lips tickled me. Shivers went down my spine as she pulled me in and hugged me tightly.

"Jennie said she's gonna make you wash the dishes since you're the last to be awake," I whispered in a perky voice. She immediately opened her eyes and sat up. I smiled sheepishly as I walked out of her room. She decided to back hug me by surprise. She suddenly tickled me before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. I walked down the steep steps carefully as Jisoo just stared. I didn't know that Jisoo had a crush on me all this time until Jennie told me. I always thought that Jisoo loved Jennie but it seems like I was wrong. I looked at Jisoo who was currently holding Jennie's hand. I mean I wasn't jealous like why would I? Okay I have to admit, I was a little jealous. Possibly because Jisoo has been the person who was the closest to me.

I pulled out the chair beside Jennie and sat down. Just when I was about to eat, Lisa walked down the steps and smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat. She took the seat opposite me and got a piece of bread. She spread the jam on the piece of bread and folded it in half.

"You like jam, don't you?" She asked, handing me the piece of bread. I gave a slight nod and mumbled a thank you. She smiled with satisfaction as I started to eat.

"Are you just gonna watch?" I asked with my mouth full. She chuckled and shook her head, then began to eat. 

After we ate, Lisa held my hand as we sat on the couch. I gave her a sweet smile because she did the same.

"Can we take a picture before you leave?" She asked, turning her camera on. I nodded and she called for Jennie to help. She pulled me up from the couch and to the white wall. She bent over and grabbed both my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to move away from her hands. She tightened her grip.

"Jump," she demanded. I jumped on her back and she moved her hands to my thigh. She stood up and looked at Jennie who was currently holding up Lisa's phone.

"Chae, this would look much better if you could kiss her cheek," Jennie said, pointing to us. I sighed and pressed my lips against her soft, warm cheeks. Lisa moved her head back a little to look smile and look at me. Jennie smiled at the candid shot.

"Perfect!" Jennie exclaimed as she showed us the picture. I smiled, satisfied at the picture. I was so drawn to picture that I didn't even notice that Lisa was staring. She pecked me on my cheek and smiled at me who was currently caught off guard. I felt my cheeks turning warm as she walked up the steps with me still on her back. I grabbed both her shoulders as she opened the door to "my" room.

"Let me down," I whispered in her ears as she walked to the bed in the room. She bend down a little and let go of me, leaving me to sit on the bed. She turned around to squeeze my cheeks.

"Pack your stuff, you don't wanna be late for church , do you," she asked, using her finger to trace my jawline. I grabbed my bag and stood up. She smirked at me as she slid her hand around my waist and pulled me closer in.

"I'll miss you," she whispered, her hot breath pressing against my cheeks. I felt a blush stir up to my cheeks but just smiled.

"You're seeing me tomorrow, aren't you?" I asked, pinching her nose playfully. She pouted as I chuckled. She puckered her lips and asked for one last kiss before I left. I gave her a quick peck and walked out together.

"See you tomorrow Chae," she said, waving at me as I boarded Jisoo's car. I waved back before Jisoo drove off.

BUZZ BUZZ

I unlocked my phone and clicked on the notification that was sent to me.

Lalisa_oppa sent you a picture

Roslay: Thank you boo

Lalisa_oppa: I miss you already):

Roslay: Really? I miss you too💙

Lalisa_oppa: Actually, I miss your lips and face only💜

Roslay: What

Lalisa_oppa: Mmm yeah. Can you gimme yo phone number?

Roslay: How about a no?

Lalisa_oppa: You better say yes or Lisa oppa is gonna whoop yo deadass

Roslay: Woah that sounds fierce.

Lalisa_oppa: Then gimme

Roslay: Fine.

Roslay shared a contact.

Lalisa_oppa: Wait what you save your own contact?

Roslay: ye

Lalisa_oppa: Lmao 😂

Roslay: You're an asshole

Lalisa_oppa: Awww I know too

Roslay: I hate you!!

Lalisa_oppa: Aw I love you too

Roslay: Stfu
Seen 12.36 pm

It was hard to get Lisa out of my head especially if she had just kissed me last night. Everything about her is still fresh in my mind. 

A/N: hey everyone! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I must say it's a little Long... yeah please vote if you liked this!💜