Fun [20]

WARNING! THIS IS SMUTTY SO IF YOU DONT LIKE SEXUAL STUFF, PLEASE SKIP! Thanks.
------------------------

Chaeyoung
I slipped my bathrobe on and unlocked the bathroom door to see my beautiful Girlfriend sitting on my bed. Her eyes traced the outline of my body then back up to my eyes. She looked away and turned crimson red. I smirked, knowing that she just checked me out. I walked to my closet to get some things when Lisa came behind me.

"Babe," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into her chest.

"What took you so long?" She asked, drawing circles on my hand.

"What are you in a rush for, hmm?" I asked, smiling. She kissed my earlobe softly.

"Let's have some fun," She said, leaving wet and soft kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of her lips on my skin, then opened them again when she carefully kissed my bare shoulder. I bit my lip, trying not to let the moans of pleasure slip out. I placed my hands on hers and looked up to the celling when she moved back to my neck, feeling the surge of pleasure sent through me when she sucked on my earlobe.

"Please?" She whispered in a husky voice, making me super turned on. I turned around to face her and gave her a kiss in the lips, hoping that she took the cue. I felt her smirk against my lips, so I bit her lower lip, earning a groan from her. She tilted her head to the right while I tilted mine to the other way, deepening the kiss.

"Jump," she whispered. I did as she said and she caught me. I wrapped my legs around her waist, not breaking the kiss. I licked her bottom lip for permission which she gladly granted. Our tongues fought for awhile until she broke the kiss. Trailing kisses down to my neck, I whispered in her ear. "Let's go to the bed."

She smirked and made her way to the bed, the both of us still making out aggressively. She laid me down on the bed, then pulling her shirt over her head and connecting both our lips again.

I rolled over so I was on top of her and broke the kiss. I kissed down her jawline and to her neck, nibbling and playing with the skin of her neck. Her heavy breathing signalled me to go on. I found Lisa's sweet spot, that was somewhere near her crook. I licked and bit it while she moaned in pleasure. I made sure to leave a hickey before I moved back up to her lips.

She sat up, tugging on my hair slightly, making me moan softly while she worked her way down my exposed neck. She trailed her wet tongue across my neck, making me lose my sense of righteousness. A loud moan of pleasure escaped from my mouth when she nibbled on my good spot.

My hands rested on her bare shoulders. I pushed her back down, taking control of her. She seemed a little taken aback by my actions but I just kissed down her chest, leaving some butterfly kisses. I unclipped her bra and smirked one last time before I threw it somewhere in the room. I looked with lust in my eyes while she blushed just because she's exposing her chest to me. I twirled my tongue in circles while massaging her other breast. Her voice hitched, letting out a moan.

"Fuck," she cursed under her breath. I bit on her breast gently, earning a thirsty moan from her. I smirked and moved down to her core.

She ran her fingers through my hair when I traced the outline of her abs with my tongue. I ran my fingers down her abs and to her hip bone while I kissed her hungrily on the lips. I pulled her shorts down slowly, revealing her lacy black underwear.

"Who knew you were into lacy stuff?" I asked, breaking the kiss. She didn't respond, only pulling me in for another kiss. She didn't give me a chance to breathe, only caring about sliding her tongue into my mouth. I slowly slid my hand into her underwear and down between to her folds. She was surprisingly wet. Her breathing became heavier as I rubbed on her clit slowly. I broke the kiss again, sucking on my finger and also catching my breath as I bit my lip seductively. I pulled her panties off and looked at her wet womanhood. I leaned in and blew on it slightly just for teasing purposes. She bucked her hips up and pushed my face onto her pussy.