Lalisa... [6]

Chaeyoung
After the mass ended, I walked down the long hallway where 64 rows of chairs were placed. The church was dark and cold, stepping out was like being lifted up into the hands of the sun. It was really hot, but I gotta deal with it.

I started to walk back to my house while the scorching hot sun shone on my milky white skin. I pulled out my phone which was currently buzzing and clicked on the notification that popped up on my phone.

Lalisa_oppa tagged you in a photo.

I clicked on the photo that Lisa tagged me in and a small smile immediately crept on my face. She posted the picture of the both of us with a sweet caption.

Caption: A great time with her💜

I liked the picture and commented on it.

Comment: Had a great time💙

I went to my own account and noticed that my 2k followers were slowly increasing. I clicked the camera button on the bottom of my screen and hit the picture of us. I typed a simple caption and hit the share button. I locked my phone as I pulled out my house keys with my other hand. I unlocked the door to my room and walked into my small apartment. I hated to admit, but I felt really lonely and actually wished Lisa was here to spend the rest of the day with me. I sat on the couch and started to text Lisa.

Roslay: Lis, I'm bored...

Lalisa_oppa: Who's Lis?

Roslay: You, you babo

Lalisa_oppa: Well, I think my 13k followers really liked us together

Roslay: Wae?

Lalisa_oppa: Because, I'm receiving a crap ton of "Last long" comments on that picture

Roslay: Oh, that picture was nice tbh

Lalisa_oppa: Was it? I feel that the kiss was nicer

Roslay: Quit being an ass wipe

Lalisa_oppa: Just admit it gal, you liked it

Roslay: No

Roslay: I hated it

Lalisa_oppa: wew okey

Roslay: feel the burn

After I sent that text, there wasn't any response but I received a call from Lisa. A FaceTime call. I answered it and her beautiful face appeared on my phone.

"You miss me so much that you can't stop looking at me?" I asked with a smirk. She chuckled and smiled.

"Yeah yeah, by the way, I hit the wrong button," she replied, tidying her messy hair. I could feel a blush stir up my cheeks but ignored it. She yawned adorably and sat up from her bed.

"Why... why don't you end the call then?" I asked.

"Because I actually miss you, very much," she responded with a little smile on her face. I didn't know how to respond to her. I looked at her pink lips, wishing that I could pull her out from my phone and just kiss those lips. She was silent and so was I.

"So... do you live alone?" She asked, breaking the silence. I nodded while touching up the drawing I drew on Friday night. She nodded with the 'oh' face while she combed her hair.

"You just woke up, didn't you?" I asked, chuckling. She nodded with a little smile. This girl, always so lazy.

"Hey erm... Chae, I've gotta go," she said.

"But it's been 3 minutes!" I exclaimed with a little pout.

"I'll call you tonight, okay?" She asked. I nodded and ended the call. I stared at the drawing of Lisa. It looked very much like her. Thinking of waiting for another 4 hours until she calls me but another 14 hours till I meet her face to face in school, I sighed.

Lisa
Jennie sat down beside me with a plate of fruits. She offered them to me but I declined it.

"Wow, seems like you and Chae are moving very well huh?" Jennie asked in a sarcastic tone. I raised my eyebrows, wanting further explanation. She sighed and said, "the way the both of you act all PDA, the way y'all looked at each other, the way you smile when she smiles, I saw all that girl." I smiled at her words while my face turns warm.

"Look at you, all smiles when it comes to Chaeyoung," she teased me. My mind wandered off to the beautiful girl with her soft brown hair and her overwhelming Lavender scent. I quickly pushed the thoughts of her away and came back to the conversation.

"How's you and Jisoo?" I asked, looking back at Jennie with a smirk. To my surprise, she sighed heavily.

"She was in love with Rosé but she's getting over her, slowly but surely," she muttered. Jisoo's in love with who?! Rosé was mine as target for now, but she will be mine.

"Don't worry, I'll keep her out of your relationship," Jennie reassured me. I thought about how close Jisoo and Chaeyoung was before I met Chaeyoung, the way Jisoo tried to get lost to Chaeyoung. I had to admit that I'm worried.

What if Chaeyoung falls for Jisoo?

My mind started to wonder off to the beautiful girl once again. Her almond shaped brown eyes, her perfect hazel brown hair and her plump and tempting lips. I couldn't help but to smile.

Jennie turned on the television and started to watch Disney as she sang along. Her voice reminded me of the day I danced on stage, in front of 5000 audiences. I smiled at the thought of that memory.

I looked at the clock on the wall and yawned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Jennie... I'll go some power sleep," I muttered as I grabbed my phone with me to my room. I snuggled in bed and pulled the blanket up to my chin. I closed my eyes and I thought of Chaeyoung again. Her smile appeared in my brain. I guess I've fallen for her. Hard.

Just when I closed my eyes, my phone started to ring. I groaned and unlocked my phone.

"Hello Lis," the beautiful voice behind the phone said.

"Chaeyoung, its been an two hours since we just talked. Do you miss me so much?" I asked, a little annoyed because I couldn't get my power nap.

"Yeah I do," she replied confidently.

"I'm tired," I mumbled, regretting what just came out from my mouth.

"It's like 7pm and you're gonna sleep?" She asked then followed by a giggle. "I wanna see you now," she whined. I sighed and hit the FaceTime button because I couldn't stand seeing her being all cute and clingy. When she picked up the FaceTime call, a smile immediately crept on her face.

"Wow you look really tired," she said while chuckling. I nodded and rubbed my eyes to emphasise it. My eyelids were getting heavier every second. "Lalisa," she called in a husky voice, making me gulp.

A/N: ☺️ thank you for all the reads on Kisses💜 I hope y'all enjoy this