Best night [15]

Chaeyoung(WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT)
"Jennie, spin the bottle," Jisoo called out to Jennie. We were sitting in a circle, me beside Lisa, Jennie beside me and Jisoo beside Jennie. The bottle spun and it slowly slowed down.

It pointed to Lisa. Since Lisa was sitting opposite Jennie, Jennie gets to set the truth or dare for Lisa.

"Lisa... truth or dare?" Jennie asked in a way that I couldn't describe.

"Truth," Lisa responded.

"That's lame!" Jisoo yelled making Lisa turn red. A giggle escaped from my mouth and she stared at me blankly.

"Tell us... your favourite part or parts of the girl's body," Jennie asked with a devilish smirk on her face. I noticed Lisa staring at my neck then gulping before she spoke.

"Lips, neck, abs and the bottom..." she responded while her cheeks turned pink.

I chuckled, hoping that she didn't hear.

"What's so funny?" She asked, moving closer to me and wrapped her arm around my neck. She's so adorable when she blushes!

"Okay okay, spin the bottle now Lisa," Jennie said. Lisa spun the bottle and the anxiety intensifies. The bottle slowed down as it came to a stop, pointing to me.

"Chaeng-i, truth or dare?" Jisoo asked.

"Dare," I replied confidently while flashing a toothy grin at Lisa.

"I dare you to dance for us," Jisoo said with a smirk on her face. What the hell? How am I gonna dance in front of them and it's a strip dance in fact.

"But h-"

"Ask Lisa to teach you if you need," Jisoo teased, cutting me off. Lisa looked at Jisoo and squinted her eyes.

"Nah... I-It's fine," I mumbled, then standing up from where I was and started to move my body slowly. Then, I picked up the pace and started to do a body roll to show my curves. I brought my hands back up from my hips, making them look back at my face. Lisa looked at me with lust in her eyes and a proud smile.

"Done," I said in a perky voice, then sitting back down again.

"You did really well," Lisa commented, making me blush at her statement. She pulled me in and kisses me on my cheek before breaking into a cute smile.

"Play now, fuck later," Jennie scolded. Lisa rolled her eyes and sat up straight, waiting for me to spin the bottle and so I did.

This time, the bottle pointed at Jisoo. I cackled evilly as I thought of an evil dare to make Jisoo do.

"Dare," Jisoo said before I've even asked.

"I dare you to give Jennie a lap dance," I responded with a smirk on my face. Lisa laughed manically while Jennie had the 'bitch tf?' Face. Jisoo took a deep breath then pulled Jennie to the chair and sitting down on her. Lisa and I watched as Jisoo did her thing on Jennie while Jennie just moaned whenever Jisoo moved closer to her neck area.

"It's so boring watching them," Lisa whispered in my ear in her full husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

"What do you think we should do then?" I asked. She moved in closer to me, then breathing out her hot breath against my neck, making me tense a little.

"Let's go upstairs," she whispered again, then bringing me upstairs with her. I went into her room and she shut the door behind her, making sure to lock it.

"Now what?" I asked innocently. She smirked and took a step forward, closing up the space between us. Then she snaked her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her while I giggled.