Forgotten by her... [10]

Chaeyoung
It's been 3 days since that happened and guess what? She hasn't been talking to me and I haven't been talking to her. Seeing her around those sluts just made me so jeal- sick!

Why would I be jealous? She's not my girlfriend or anything...
yes
I sat in class, fiddling with my pen as Lisa walked into the class with the four of them. Instead of the smile that she usually had on her face, I saw a worried look drawn on her face. And instead of being all touchy with the four sluts, she was quiet and serious. She walked down the aisle between my table and hers, placing her black bag on the chair and sitting down. Her eyes met mine as she smiled slightly. Looking into her eyes reminded me of the party on Tuesday when she pulled me back and looked at me. I looked away, trying not to remember the whole process but I just seemed to fail.

"Chaeyoung don't turn around," Jennie yelled above the music. I didn't care. I took a sip of my cocktail as I turned around to look. Instant regret filled me. I spotted a familiar blonde girl with the perfect curves, letting the music envelope her as she danced. Not alone, but with other girls. I felt a hand around my heart, squeezing. It hurts. I couldn't take my eyes of her wide smile. Thinking of how she used to smile when I was with her, thinking of how she used to make me smile when she smiled. All those, went out the fucking window. I felt a warm layer of water welling up in my eyes. Is this how it felt to be forgotten?

Control yourself Park Chaeyoung.

I rubbed my eyes and turned back to Jisoo and Jennie with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Chae, you okay?" Jisoo asked, grabbing both my shoulders.

"Excuse me while I go to the washroom," I blurted out in a raspy deep voice. I squeezed through the little gaps and made my way to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and stared deep into my soul.

Why do I have this shaggy look? Why did I cry because of her? Why did I even come? Why did I fall in love with her?

Then, I felt tears wriggling down my rosy cheeks. I lost myself. I lost her. I lost everything I had. My emotions took over me I gave up, not wanting to fight back anymore. As my knees gave way, I felt hands that held me up. I was ready to turn around to slap that person but I was too weak. She grappled my wrist with one hand while the other wrapped around my waist. Her touch wasn't foreign but instead, her touch was comforting.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to make her let go. I was strong, but she was stronger. She tightened her grip on my waist and held me up to stand upright.

"I said let go!" I shouted as my tears fell uncontrollably. She then let go and I turned to leave. Then, I felt her hand pulling me back. She stared into my eyes as she held me closer.

My heart was beating quicker and quicker by the moment.

"Chaeyoung, please be careful," she said with a worried look. I pushed her hand off my elbow and walked out of the bathroom. Be careful? Why?

My mind was in a whirl. I didn't know what she meant. Was she leaving? Was she just saying? I don't know! I guess I was too deep in my own thoughts that people started to notice. I stole glances of Lisa occasionally but always seemed to get caught. I tried to play it cool by pretending that I was looking out of the windows.

She's so attractive.

"Chaeyoung...who's attractive?" She asked, raising her brows. This was the first time I heard her speak to me after the party.

"Huh?" I asked innocently. Shit did I say that out loud?

"You were mumbling something like... she's so beautiful or something," she replied, looking down to her feet. I didn't know how to respond when I saw her being all sad and emotional.

"Everyone! Your field trip tomorrow is postponed to the next week," Mr Kim said. Everyone groaned including me. I've packed everything I needed and my favourite pyjamas is in my bag! I turned to Jennie who was beside Lisa but caught sight of Lisa heaving a sigh of relief. This girl... she's acting all weird these few days.

After class, Jennie, Jisoo and I approached Lisa to ask her to go for lunch with us. But her usual response, "I'm going with them." It isn't surprising anymore. I really need to learn how to let go of her. I needed a hole to hide in, to hide from all my problems, hide from my crush, hide from my enemies. I always thought that Lisa was the one who could break the walls I've built around my weak heart. Yes, she managed to but, I had to rebuild them. Good things never last.

"Chaeyoung, let's leave her alone to enjoy her time with her sluts," Jisoo said sarcastically while grabbing my hand to pull me along with Jennie and her. Usually, Lisa would attack but she didn't. She stood still, staring into blank space. I couldn't help but to take one last glance at her before the crowd swallowed her up. My heart, at this point, seemed to be torn apart.

Lisa
"I'm sorry," I muttered as I felt my heart smashing into many tiny pieces. Jisoo was right, they were sluts but what can I do? I don't want them to threaten Jennie, Jisoo or Chaeyoung. I walked to my locker and opened it then slammed it shut after placing my books in it. I felt someone behind me getting closer and closer as their shadow grew. I was ready to give that person a punch but when I turned around, I saw him again.

The him was Max, Nayeon's pet dog.

"W-what do you want from m-me?" I stammered as he shot daggers at me with his eyes.

"I heard from Momo, that you didn't listen..." he said, his voice thrilling off as he moved closer, placing both his arms beside me so I couldn't escape.

"Why must I?! All of them are sluts who get fucked by Nayeon and you!" I yelled. He raised his right hand and before I knew it, the slapping sound rang through the hallway. I shut my eyes shut...

Dear god, please keep my little angel safe. I don't mind if you'll take my life, just keep her safe.

A/N: Gosh... I feel that this is too drama 😂 I have a warning... the next chapter... it's gonna be sad.