Dance class [7]

Chaeyoung
"Lalisa," I called in my husky voice. She gulped as I smirked in satisfaction.

"Hmm?" She replied, covering both her pink cheeks.

"Are you going for the field trip next week?" I asked while looking at her blurry face on the phone. She nodded slightly while yawning adorably. I smiled at her and said, "go to bed if you're tired." She shook her head and replied,"I'll stay. Until one of us falls asleep." I chuckled.

"I'm so gonna win this," I challenged, smirking at her. She raised one of her brows and smirked back.

"If I win, you have to reward me," she responded in a seductive way. I bit my lip nervously.

"I'll try," I mumbled, trying to hide my pink cheeks.

As I started to colour the drawing that I drew of Lisa, I felt my eyelids getting heavier every second but I told myself to stay awake.

You don't want to lose to your crush!

I looked at my phone and saw Lisa staring back at me with her chocolate brown eyes which melted my heart. By then, it was near impossible to keep my eyes open. I moved the paint brush swiftly before everything turned black.

I fluttered my eyes open as my phone rang so loudly. I was lying on my table with my drawing in front of me. I quickly checked the chat between me and Lisa yesterday.

Lalisa_oppa: You've lost.

Lalisa_oppa: See you tomorrow boo.

Shit! I fell asleep!

Roslay: If you're late for school then I won't reward you.
Read 7.15am

Roslay: Seems like you're awake...
Read 7.15am

Roslay: RESPONDDDD

Lalisa_oppa: Lmao what? I was wearing my clothes

Roslay: What?!

Lalisa_oppa: See you in school (;

Roslay: Omg...

Argh! I hate myself! I'm killing myself like that. Rewarding her in her way is never good.

Lisa
I hopped in the shower and took a quick bath before slipping a black crop top and some shorts. I grabbed a black leather coat and went downstairs to wait for Jennie.

"Woah, rocker?" She asked while climbing down the steps.

I looked at her with my mouth filled with cereal.

"Hurry! I have to reach before Chae!" I manage to say while chewing the cereal. She raised an eyebrow and hurried to the table. I wiped my mouth, left the dishes in the sink and ran to Jennie's car. She hurriedly drove to school and parked her car I the carpark.

"Oh my god! Here comes both the high school sweethearts!"

"Oh Gosh Lisa Manoban is my girl crush."

"Argh! Why do they look so good?"

Many voices spoke about Jennie and I. I occasionally smiled at some people while a girl with brown hair caught my attention. It was Chaeyoung. I ran to her and snaked my arms about her waist, hugging her from the back.

"I miss you," I mumbled while placing soft kisses on her neck. She wriggled out of my hands and intertwined our fingers. We walked to class together, leaving Jensoo behind.

"Is this my reward?" I asked, looking into her deep brown eyes. She shook her head and smiled sheepishly.

"It's much better, trust me," she whispered in my ear as she breathed into my sensitive skin, making me shiver. She then turned to walk away, leaving me standing alone along the hallway. Before she could take another step forward, I grabbed her wrist, twisted her around and pulled her into my chest. She looked into my eyes as I looked into hers. I found myself sloppily moving my gaze down to her pink, plump lips. I moved in closer, hoping that she'll allow me to touch her soft lips.

"Lisa, no," she said, placing her index finger on my lips with a proud smirk. We walked to class together and when we walked in, all eyes were fixed on us. Nayeon and her clique were staring at us as if we were a piece of meat. We took our original spots and sat down, waiting for Mr Kim to come in. Then, Jennie and Jisoo came in together.

While they sat down, Mr Kim stomped into class.

"Bunch of idiots," he muttered, loud enough for the class to hear.

"Good morning everyone! For today's class, we'll be heading to the dance studio! Now hurry up!" He said, clasping both his hands then walking out of class. Chaeyoung held my hand while walking out with me and whispered in my ear.

"Look for me during lunch later," she whispered. I nodded and continued walking. When we stepped into the dance studio, Mr Kim assigned us groups.  Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie together with me. We gathered together and listened to the song we were dancing to.

"This song... eight counts," Jennie said, closing her eyes to enjoy the music. Meanwhile, I noticed Chaeyoung looking at my exposed belly in the mirror. I licked my lips seductively as she slowly looked up to my face. I moved closer to her, cornering her.

"How was it like staring?" I asked while biting my lower lip seductively. She looked down while her bright cheeks turned a darker shade pink. I chuckled and walked back to where Jisoo and Jennie was.

"Okay! Now, I'm gonna show you some basic steps, you can add anything you want to this. Remember, this is graded," Mr Kim yelled in order to envelope all our voices. Mr Kim started to dance in a weird and funny manner, causing me to laugh hard.

"Miss Manoban?! What's so funny?" He asked, obviously annoyed. I pointed to him and managed to squeeze out a "You" between laughters. The class was staring at me by now.

"If you think it's easy, why not you come and show everyone?" He asked sarcastically. I nodded with confidence and walked to the front of everyone. Knowing that I have the talents for dance, this body roll is nothing to me.

I started to move my body slowly while looking into Chaeyoung's eyes. The class was shocked. Mr Kim's mouth was left agape at the sight of how great my body roll was.

I walked back to my spot beside Chaeyoung and sat down. She placed her hand on my inner thigh then stroking it slowly. Her hands felt so soft, softer than Cotten. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer in to me. I didn't care if anyone was watching, I just wanted her close to me. I gave her a quick peck on her lips before we had to practise our dance moves. Chaeyoung hugged me from behind and pulled me back, nearly making me lose my balance.

"Teach me," she whispered as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I gulped. She leaned her head on my shoulders and tightened her grip.

"How am I gonna teach you when you're hugging me so tightly?" I asked, tilting my head. She didn't respond but she left wet kisses that thrilled down from my jawline to my neck.

"Chae..." I managed to say as the pleasure rushed though my veins. She pulled out with a smirk on her face.

"I'll get you later," she whispered.

A/N: sorry guys I took so Long to update this... it's probably because I was busy with holiday homework but I'm back!