Dreams [11]

Chaeyoung
"Chaeyoung, come here," she said while water from her blonde hair dripped down her bare shoulder. I moved closer and she kissed my lips once more before grabbing her white towel to wipe herself then slipping into her bathrobe. I did the same and climbed on the bed and started to read my E-book.

"Chae," she said in a deep and seductive voice. I looked up and saw her holding a box of pizza. She climbed into bed and laid beside me as she opened the box of pizza. I was excited because it's finally my cheat day! I reached for a piece of pizza but she slapped my hand.

"Ow! I need to eat!" I said with a pout. She pointed to her pink lips. Argh she's so annoying... making me kiss her before eating. I gave her a quick peck on the lips then pulled away. She smirked at me as I started to eat.

"How was just now?" She asked, caressing my cheek while she stared into my deep eyes. I didn't know which she was referring to. The bath, the kiss or the pizza.

"The bath... it was great. For the kiss, I could do better and the pizza, its awesome!" I responded with my signature smile.

"Oh you silly, I was talking about the bath," she responded. "But... was it the bath that was great or..." she asked again, her voice thrilling off. I knew she meant about the steamy kisses, the making out sessions and the dirty.

" I only enjoyed the cold water," I teased, only looking at my pizza. She made a noice then chucked the pizza box to the small side table beside the bed. I finished the last bit of pizza and wanted another piece but oppa said no.

"Oppa... please," I begged with puppy eyes. She shook her head.

"No," she replied, crossing her arms in front of her chest. I knew she wanted me to make a move but I didn't want to. I wanted to tease her. I grabbed my phone from under the sheets and started to look through my Instagram feed then she took my phone away and slotted it into her bathrobe where her boobs were. I hovered over her and pushed my hand slowly towards her chest. She smirked as I stopped.

"You don't dare," she challenged as she wrapped her arms around my waist. Damn she was right. Her lips looked so kissable from this angle. I pressed my lips onto hers and she kissed me back. Then, she stuck her tongue Ou-

"Chae, wake up," a voice called out in my ear softly. I was puzzled. Why is there someone in my house? I fluttered my eyes open and looked at Jennie who was bending over. I looked around and noticed that I was sleeping on her couch with Jisoo. Somehow, the both of us managed to squeeze on the couch.

"Why am I... in your house?" I asked, the migraine hitting me hard. Then I looked to the table which had empty cans of alcohol.

"Yesterday... you insisted on drinking," Jennie muttered as she took a sip of a glass of water. Then, everything that happened yesterday hit me like a truck.

As I entered Jennie's house, I was greeted by Kuma. I swear, everything in this house reminded me of Lisa. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa and Lisa. The couch, the wall, Kuma. Everything! My nose was still runny due to all the crying and my eyes were red. I still couldn't control myself. I looked around for the blonde girl but there wasn't a shadow of her.

"Lisa? God damn it she's not home yet," Jennie cursed under her breath, loud enough for me to hear.

"She won't be home, she's probably having a threesome or foursome of more somes with them," Jisoo said plopping on the couch. I needed to drink my sorrows away. I needed to numb myself and forget everything.

So that's how I ended up in Jennie's house. The dream that I had... it felt so real... Everything was so specific and clear. I stared at the clock once more before tidying myself then hopping into Jennie's car to head to school. I hated to admit it but I can't stop thinking about the dream and I wished it was real. I want her, no wait, I need her. I need her smiles, her touch, her kisses, her giggles and her moans. I missed her so much...

Lisa
I woke up to the sound of giggles. They sounded familiar but I didn't bother to check. I sat up on the bed when I felt sharp pain on my arm. It was probably what happened yesterday. I looked to my arm and squeezed my wound, hard. The cut was deep and blood gushed out when I touched it. I looked at myself in the mirror. The red hand mark on my face, the inflamed cuts and bruises on my arm. The weather was hot but I needed to hide all these. I scanned at my clothes in the closet. I yanked out my long sleeved shirt and slipped it on.

Why am I torturing myself?

This house that used to make me feel like home, is being destroyed. By others, by myself. I brisk walked to the station and tapped my card. The usual green lights flashed excitedly. The noisy train station felt cold and quiet today. Not crowded, not squeezy. It felt like I was the only person, alone, no friends, no family members. I needed someone there to hug when I'm sad, someone's shoulder to cry on, someone to make me smile when I'm pouting. Why don't I have that special someone with me?

Or was it because...

I've lost that someone?

A/N: okay this chapter isn't sad lmao I'm sorry for this bad chapter but I hope y'all enjoyed. Please vote! 💜🐾. BUT LOOK AT LISA'S NEW HAIR WTF IM SO EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACKKSLALALALA CHAE GOT BANGS TOO

 BUT LOOK AT LISA'S NEW HAIR WTF IM SO EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACKKSLALALALA CHAE GOT BANGS TOO

Bye IMMa die

Bye IMMa die