I'm sorry [16]

Lisa
I tried to force myself to sleep, but I couldn't. Pictures of Chaeyoung's body replayed in my mind. She's such a beautiful masterpiece.

I looked at my phone one last time. 4.27 am. I was taken back to when I first saw Chaeyoung. I remembered myself, checking her out during class, listening to her sing, adoring her. Remembering all those just put a smile on my face.

I was snapped out of my trance because of Chaeyoung's whimpering.

"No... Dad, I'm sorry no," she muttered, then screaming. I held her closer to me while I caressed her hair.

"Dad! I'm sorry! Please no! I'll stop! Please!" She shouted as tears rolled down her cheeks. I wiped away the tears on her cheeks while I whispered comforting things in her ears.

"Chaeyoung, I'm here," I whispered as she calmed down slightly. It hurt my heart seeing her cry.

"I'm sorry I'm gay!" She shouted suddenly, then her tears fell again. I decided to wake her up.

"Chaeyoung, wake up," I whispered. Her eyes fluttered opened. She stared at me for a moment before running out of my room. I followed behind and into the toilet. I back hugged her, trying to comfort her.

"Babe, don't cry. I'm here okay?" I asked, reassuring her. She sniffed and turned around to face me. She held my hands tightly while she gazed at me.

"Promise me, that you won't leave me, please," she said, wiping her tears. I pulled her into my chest, letting her cry.

"I promise you, I'll never leave. And I mean it," I said, then kissing her forehead.

"Go to bed, it's late," I said, then walking back into my room together with her. She climbed onto the bed, laid down and signalled me to go to bed too. I smiled at how adorable this girl is while I pulled her closer to my chest.

"Good night," I whispered, then closing my eyes.

Jennie
"Jennie," a voice called out. I fluttered my eyes open and looked at Jisoo who was smiling at me now. I gave her a peck on the lips then going to Lisa's room to wake her up.

"Lisa time to wak-"

What I saw in front of me left my mouth hanging wide open. Jisoo back hugged me and was speechless too.

"Roseanne Park, what the hell?" I asked, looking at the both of them with their undies.

"Manoban, what the actual fuck?" Jisoo muttered.

Then, Chaeyoung woke up and stretched while Lisa kissed her neck.

"Good morning baby," Lisa said, then kissing her lips.

I cleared my throat to show that I was observing them. They giggled and greeted us.

"Let's go get breakfast, go get ready," Jisoo ordered.

"Yes Mommy," Chaeyoung and Lisa said in sync.

"Daddy, why aren't you getting ready?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Daddy's here," Lisa said, smirking at Chaeyoung.

"Jennie's our dad, Jisoo's our Mom," she replied making Lisa blush. We all chuckled and went to get ready.

-

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung shouted again for the 11th time of today. Then, giggles followed. I looked behind and saw Lisa, about to kiss Chaeyoung.

"We're in public girls," I said, pulling Chaeyoung away and leaving Lisa behind. They really need to stop being so annoying in public! It's so embarrassing! We made our way back home, jamming to music as we walked back.

"Home!" Lisa shrieked, then carrying Kuma and running around with him.

"Lalisa! You're gonna scare Kuma!" I yelled, trying to get Kuma back. Lisa was too fast but Jisoo managed to pin Lisa to the ground. I grabbed Kuma and gave him a kiss then letting him run free.

Then, someone's phone rang.

"Really really really~" was her ringtone. Chaeyoung looked at her phone with a flushed face. It must be her parents.

"H-hello Mom?" Chaeyoung said with her voice shaking. Lisa looked across the room and smiled warmly at Chaeyoung. Ah this two are so cute together! She walked to Chaeyoung and waited for her to finish speaking.

"I'll go back to celebrate with you," she said before hanging up. Lisa slid her arm around her waist and smiled again.

"Chaeyoung, your Mom misses you. I told you so," Lisa said, hugging Chaeyoung who is currently crying.

"B-but I don't know h-how to face m-my dad," Chaeyoung said between sobs.

"I'll go with you," Lisa replied, caressing Chaeyoung's hair.

"He's h-homophobic," Chaeyoung said again.

"I knew," Lisa replied once again.

A/N: sorry this one is shorter and I am thinking of deleting this story😕 because it make no sense do Cha think🙁