The pain [24]

All I saw was plain white and a figure standing a distance away. Her shoulders fell as her head lowered. I walked faster, about to comfort her. Her soft sobs were audible. Who would hurt an innocent girl like that?

"Hello? Miss? Are you alright?" I ask. She turns around. Her face stained with tears. Nothing could be seen other than her tear stained face. Her features were blurry but her voice sounded familiar.

"Leave. Me. Alone," she snapped. Just as she was about to walk away, my hand spurts out and grips her wrist.

"At least tell me why are we the only ones here?" I demanded.

"Because you and I, we were meant for each other. But you never cared for me, you left. Now, life's punishing us. Having you stuck here with me," she explains.

"What?"

Chaeyoung
I held Lisa's hand when I reached the hospital.

"Lisa, I'm here," I said, giving her hand a little kiss. I was doing this just because I heard that talking to people in coma can help them to be come to faster.

"I'm gonna meet with Hans later. Hope you don't mind," I said again, giving her forehead a little kiss. I ran my hand through her messy orange hair and smiled.

"I love you so much. Wake up please, I really need you," I manage to say, fighting the urge to cry. Just then, my phone vibrated, startling me.

"Hello? What do you want?!" I exclaimed, annoyed.

He chuckles, "Nothing. Just missed hearing your voice."

"Ew. Go away, creep," I snapped.

"I'm excited to see you again. See you in 30 minutes," he answers. I hung up and I wanted to pull all my hair out.

Why did I even agree to see him?

After a while, I waited at the café near the hotel he sent me. Soon after, I saw him. His familiar face with a pointy nose, almond-shaped eyes and his stupid smirk.

"Roseanne," he calls out, pulling me in for a hug. The strong scent of his cologne attacked my nose. I pushed him away and started to brush my shoulders.

"Disgusting. Please watch before you touch me. I'm in a relationship now," I said coldly, very disgusted by his actions. He smirks and moves in closer to my ear.

"Even if you're somebody else's, you still love me. Don't you?" he whispers. I lifted my knee between his leg and to his crutch, hard.

"Don't fuck with me," I snapped, turning around, leaving him to cover his sore dick. I fucking hate him so much. Cocky asshole.

"Roseanne! Wait up!" he yells. Then, I felt arms around my waist.

"Let me go! Fuck you!" I shouted. His grip only tightened.

"I don't mind if you do," he answers.

I raised my elbow and moved it back swiftly and with hard force. I heard his groan.

"Touch me again, and I'll tell Aunt Stella to cut your dick off," I threatened. He nodded defeatedly.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Now hurry the fuck up," I instructed. He followed quickly.

After a long day, I finally got to leave. He hugs me again," Thank you." I pushed him away as expected.

"I said stop touching me!" I yelled in his face. He apologized yet again and I left him to go back to the hotel himself.

Later, I headed for the hospital immediately. I got into Lisa's room and sat on the chair beside her bed. My hand instinctively reached for hers, intertwining our fingers.

"Lisa, if you don't ever wake up, I might get raped," I complained, looking at her pale and lifeless self.

"Are you seriously gonna continue sleeping?!" I asked. No response, obviously. I sighed. "Seems like you are," I muttered. At this point, the nurse came in.

"How's my girlfriend doing now?" I asked, still not letting go of Lisa's hand.

The nurse scribbles something on her clipboard and smiles, "She's doing just fine. She's not in danger anymore but I hope you have the patience to wait for her to be conscious."

"Of course," I replied.

The middle aged lady sighs and placed the clipboard down on the table.

"Young lady... Don't speak too early," she mutters. I arched my eyebrow and she explains, "Many people leave their lovers or spouse for somebody else when the victim is unconscious. Sure, they said that they loved the victim very much but after, they leave. When the victim came to, they then realize that they have been cheated on, lied to. Some of the victims lost their lives after." I felt my heart contracting. Contracting so much it started to hurt. I don't know whether I am sure about my choice.

What if Hans and I got back together?

"No. I'll stay here until she's conscious. I love her too much," I answer. At this point, I made a silent vow to myself.

She nods, "It'll take her a while." I sighed and nodded. She goes out of the room, leaving Lisa and me alone.

I looked at her, caressed her cheeks and let out a shaky breath. I wanted to cry my heart out but I didn't want to admit defeat just yet. What did I do to deserve this though? Why is life so unfair to me? Lisa was such an amazing person and life has to punish her like that. I'm so vulnerable without her.

"Jisoo and Jennie are doing really well. Don't have to worry," I said. It was a really random thing to say now but I just thought Lisa being all worried about the both of them even though she's the youngest one among all. No reaction from her again. I literally wanted to just slap her awake so she'll open her eyes and scold me for it. I wanted her to hug me and never let go. I wanted her to nag at me for not being careful. But nothing will happen other than her lying on the white bed lifelessly.

"You really hate me so much," I murmured, tearing up a little. Usually, she would start chiding for saying that but this time round, nothing. Just her heavy breathing in the machine. My eyelids grew heavier by the moment owing to the lack of response. I rested my head on the side of the bed and gave her hand a kiss.

"Rest well babe," I whispered, shutting my eyes. Although I was tired, I couldn't help but cry. This was the first time I cried myself to sleep with Lisa...
---------------------
A/N: I'm very sorry for the sad updates lately but I just hope you guys won't mind hahaha. I'm gonna apologize if you found this chapter heartbreaking but I hope you guys enjoyed reading (: thank you guys so much for the support you guys have been giving. I 💜 you guys a lot!