Back? [13]

Lisa
As class was going on, I looked at Chaeyoung the whole time. I didn't know which was the best choice for both of us. Should I close up the space between us and get closer or should I drift away farther from her.

If you don't leave, she'll be hurting.
But you love her,
Don't you?
Or
Do you just love her body?
But if you leave, she'll spend nights crying.
You don't want to see her hurt?
Do you?
If you can't get over her and she gets over you,
You'll miss her,
Don't you?
No Lisa, you have to leave.
No Lalisa, stay with her.
You don't love her.
If you don't,
Why do you enjoy seeing her?
If you don't,
Why do you want her kisses?
If you don't,
Why would you cry?
If you don't,
Why would you secretly get jealous?
But...
If you love her,
Why would you listen to those sluts?
If you love her,
Why did you leave?
If you love her,
Why didn't you make a move?
Ah... she's so beautiful...

"A penny for your thoughts?" A voice asked sweetly. I looked up to saw her beautiful face with a wide smile on.

"Er... just wondering if... y'all wanna like... hang out tonight?" I lied, while staring into her deep brown eyes. I didn't know if I sounded convincing but I hope I did.

"Sure, what about the other two?" She asked. I didn't want to respond her. I just wanted to be alone with her.

"I'm not sure," I mumbled as I stood up and left class with her. As she walked, she brushed her hand on mine. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You should have just asked, Chae," I said, smiling at her as she blushed a deep red. I felt eyes on us. I didn't care anymore. So what if I'm homosexual? It's not wrong. We walked into the cafeteria, hand-in-hand until we saw Jisoo and Jennie waving at us. I couldn't figure out what they were discussing but they seemed to be pointing at us. More like our hands. They smiled and drew a heart with their hands and chuckled, whereas the other patrons in the cafeteria looked mainly at me, all because of my popularity in school.

We sat down with them when Jennie and Jisoo shot each other a look before chuckling.

"What?" Chaeyoung and I said in sync. Then,  both our faces turned pink.

"Lisa can I tell Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked. I shook my head and frowned at her. Chaeyoung looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"What are you hiding from me?" She asked, holding my hand, making me anxious.

"I'll tell you later," I said, smiling because of her cuteness. I was worried that Chaeyoung won't want to talk about it. Worried that she'll get angry. Worried that she won't listen but I need to tell her so she'll understand.

I went to get some food and sat down to wait for Chaeyoung.

"Salad again?" She asked with a giggle. I nodded slightly and picked out the tomatoes. She giggled at the sight and took the tomatoes that I left on the cover of the salad.

"You like tomatoes?" I asked, poking my fork into another tomato as I moved it closer to her mouth. She ate the tomato from my fork adorably and licked her lips.

"You're so cute," I muttered, hoping that she can't hear me. She grinned as her cheeks turned a light shade pink. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her. I missed her warm embrace, it's so comforting.

"Oh, Jisoo's staying over tonight," Jennie suddenly blurted out, causing Chaeyoung and I to giggle.

"What a coincidence, I'm staying too," Chaeyoung said, smiling at me sweetly. I never said she's staying over but I won't complain.

Chaeyoung
The bell rang, louder than usual. It's probably because of the excitement that filled me. I'll be staying over at Lisa's. Technically, it's Jennie's. Well, I miss her so why would I say no? She approached me and snaked her hand around my waist.

"You wanna get some clothes or..." she asked, her voice thrilling off as she looked into my eyes. Then, I noticed her sloppily moving her gaze down to my pink lips. I licked my lips teasingly making her gulp as she moved her gaze back to my eyes.

"I'm okay with sharing clothes but I don't know about you," I replied with a wink as we continued making our way out of school.

"Straight home?" I asked as we placed our books in our lockers. Her locker was beside mine so it's a good thing. She slammed her locker shut then smiled at me.

"Anywhere you wanna go?" She asked as we walked hand-in-hand out of school. My mind wandered off to the arcade then off to the beach.

"The beach?" I suggested, smiling at Lisa. She nodded slightly with a warm smile and we headed for the beach.

We stepped into the train then plopping onto the empty seats, without breaking the link between us. After settling down, the train set off. I leaned on her broad shoulders and shut my eyes.

"Stayed up yesterday?" She asked, pulling me closer to her. I nodded as she chuckled.

"Mother's Day on the 14th. Are you going to celebrate with your family?" She asked again, laying her head down on mine. Realisation hit me like a truck. It's been 2 years since I've celebrated Mother's Day with my family. My dad is homophobic and apparently, I'm a homosexual. That's the main problem. He won't want to see me.

"I should visit soon," I muttered under my breath. She began to draw circles on my arm with her finger along the journey whereas I just melted into her embrace.

She's definitely the one I've been looking for...

"Let's go," she whispered in my ear before standing up and leaving the train with me. There was a distance that we had to walk but I was tired after the first 200 metres. She bent over and lifted me up from the ground with me clinging on to her back for dear life. She ran towards the sandy white beach and then slowed down to catch her breath.

"Why did you stop?" I asked with a pout as she gasped for oxygen.

"My dear baby girl... if I didn't stop... the both of us will be on the floor... groaning in pain," she said between heavy pants. We both giggled.

When she stepped onto the white sand, I immediately jumped off her back and ran towards the beautiful sea. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath, feeling the air.

Then, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind, with a head leaning on my shoulder.

"How dare you run without oppa," she whispered in my ear then breathing her hot breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine.

I turned around to face her but noticed that our noses were touching. She pulled me closer in with the grip she had on my waist and I closed my eyes, waiting for her lips to touch mine.

"Oh? Someone's craving for a kiss?" She asked, making me blush a deep shade of red. I looked to the ground with a little pout on my face. She brought one of her hands to the bottom of my chin and pushed it up lightly to gain eye contact.

"Just ask next time," she murmured, before kissing me.

Ahh her soft lips was everything I needed.

A/N: Lol this chapter is so much longer than usual I'm so sorry. BUT IM SO EXCITED BECAUSE ITS 2 DAYS TILL THE PERIOD OF TIME WHERE THEYLL RELEASE IT OMG HALP😱😱 Please vote if you've enjoyed this chapter☺️