Home [22]

Chaeyoung
after 3 months.

Things have been going well between Lisa and I. Everything seemed to improve. Our relationship, conversations, etc. She became much more sensitive when it comes to me now, though. Nothing can come between us now, other than death.

"You really need to learn how to cycle," I stated, dragging my feet, obviously tired.

"I'm sorry... I tried when I was young though," she said. That was like the 11th time she told me that.

"You're always saying that!" I nearly yelled. She looked down with a apologetic look plastered on her face.

"If you're tired... I can maybe... piggyback you...? Anyway, I'm like your slave, just do what you want to me," she replied, looking back up and me. I chuckled.

"Well. I'm tired, but never tired with you," I answered, pecking her on the lips.

"That's cheesy," she muttered, making me roll my eyes. She flashed my favourite smile on her face, causing my heart to melt.

"Come on now, let me piggyback you," she said, bending over in front of me. I jumped and she held me tightly, preventing me from falling. Holding onto her shoulders, I rested my head on her shoulders. I missed times like this. The sweet scent of hers just smelt so good and all I wanted to do now was just to drown in her embrace. If anyone told me that they loved somebody else more than I love Lalisa Manoban... It'll never be. I mean... I would go over seven seas to find her and I would just stab myself with a knife if she left me.

"Rosie? Are you hungry?" she asked, tilting her head to the left in order to look at me. I shook my head slightly, making her pout.

"But I am..." I chuckled hearing her say that.

"Then I'll cook for you later at my house, okay?" I asked, pinching her cheeks. She nodded with a smile.

"Thank you baby," she said, kissing my cheek.

After quite a long walk, we finally reached the small apartment that I live in. I jumped off her back and unlocked the door, then going in after. Immediately, she laid on the couch, hogging it.

"Oh my god! Lisa! At least take a shower first!" I complained. She didn't move a muscle.

"I'm tired, let me lay here for a minute," she muttered.

"No. Go shower now," I demanded, hitting her butt and pointing to the bathroom. She groaned and sat up, looking at me with a pout. Jesus Christ, she sure looks adorable.

"Fine..." she responded, defeated. After hearing the door shut, I headed into the kitchen and started to cook. I could cook quite well, especially Salmon. That's my specialty. I placed some butter into a bowl and put it into the microwave to melt it. While waiting, I marinated the Salmon with some pepper and salt. Then getting some aluminium foil and placed both the Salmon on it. Carefully, I placed it on the wife mash, got the butter from the microwave and carefully spread it on the salmon.

Suddenly, I felt two long arms enveloping my waist, wet hair pressed against my back, pulling me against her.

"What are you cooking? It smells good," she mumbled, giving my cheek a kiss. I immediately felt the tinge of red rush to my cheeks. I still haven't got over the feeling of Lisa. However, I still feel the butterflies in my stomach every time she's close. But still, I enjoyed it.

"Salmon," I replied, smiling slightly.

"You'd have to wait," I said, turning around to face her. She grinned.

"It's alright. As long as your here with me," she answered, resting her forehead on mine.

"That's cheesy," I stated, pinching her nose. She scrunched her nose and giggled after.