A game? [14]

Lisa
"Let's go before you get sick," I said, pulling her up from the sand and hoisting her on my back. She was wet. Like literally, wet.

"Oh my, what did you do?" I asked as she giggled manically. I put her down to grab my sweater and handed it to her.

"You're gonna get sick," I said, brushing strands of hair out of her face. She smiled like a little girl who bought the toy that she longed for and hugged me.

"Let's go," she whispered in my ear as she jumped on me.

"How am I gonna walk? With you clinging on me like a Koala?" I asked, attempting to peel her off me. She chuckled and whispered in my ear, "just do it." I mentally cursed myself for bringing her here because the train station is nowhere near.

While we walked along the path to Jennie's house, we had our fingers intertwined, not wanting to let go. I looked over to her and smiled.

"What?" She asked as her cheeks started to turn a light shade pink.

"Nothing," I responded as we approached the house in front of us. I pushed the key in the keyhole and turned it. The door unlocked and Kuma and Kai rushed to the door, waging their tails.

"Kumaaa!" Chaeyoung squealed, carrying Kuma up and showered him with kisses.

Then, Jennie walked out of the kitchen with flour and icing on her face. Chaeyoung and I burst out laughing while Jennie stood there, not knowing what happened.

"Chae, take a shower. You're soaked!" I scolded as she walked into my room and sat on my bed. I walked to my cupboard and pulled out a long-sleeved white T-shirt and a pair of black shorts. I tossed both of them at her, not forgetting the towel.

"Your insides..." I muttered as my voice thrilled off.

"I have them," she replied then digging her back and pulled out a black lacy underwear and a black sports bra. She walked out of my room and went into the bathroom as I went downstairs to the kitchen to get Chaeyoung and myself something to eat.

"No, baby don't steal the icing... no not again!" Jennie yelled, placing both her hands on her hips as Jisoo licked her lips.

"It's sweet. You want some?" Jisoo asked as she placed some icing on Jennie's nose while giggling. Jennie pouted adorably. Then, Jisoo pushed Jennie onto the wall and moved it closer.

"You're so cute. I love you," Jisoo muttered as she moved closer in.

"Bake now, fuck tonight," I blurted out, taking out two boxes of salad and milk ice cream.

"Manoban! That's mine!" Jennie yelled, trying to snatch the ice cream out of my hand.

"No it's not," I replied, using my firm grip and walked out of the kitchen.

"Wow, getting food for your girl and taking my girl's food? Not happening!" Jisoo yelled, taking the milk ice cream away.

"Y'all could've just ate each other," I replied, rolling my eyes then sitting at the dining table to wait for Chaeyoung.

She walked down the steps with her wet brown hair and a towel around her neck. She looked so gorgeous and hot with that oversized t-shirt.

"Ate who?" Chaeyoung asked, sitting opposite me at the table. I felt a blush stir up to my cheeks as I pointed to the two in the kitchen. She opened the box of salad and started to eat and so did I.

"Lisa!" Jisoo called, then slapping me in the face. She slapped hard but fortunately, there was whipped cream in her hands that lessened the impact. I heard Chaeyoung's giggle as I wiped the cream of and smacked it back in her face.

"Payback is a bitch," I said, before going to wash away what's on my face. Argh Jisoo is so annoying!

Since it was already 7 in the evening and the two were baking, Chaeyoung and I decided to watch a movie together.

"Choose what you want, I'll get the blankets and the snacks," I said. I then ran upstairs, grabbed my blanket and came back down slowly. I didn't want to seem desperate. I tossed the blanket over to her and called Jennie to pass me the snacks.

"JUST EAT EACH OTHER FOR NOW! I'M BAKING MANOBAN!" Jennie yelled from the kitchen. I sighed as my cheeks turned warm. Chaeyoung pinched my cheeks gently and smiled brightly at me.

"I don't mind," she whispered in a husky voice. I gulped as she nibbled and licked my ear but found my hands making it's way to Chaeyoung's hips.

"Screw the movie since there's no snacks," she whispered, kissing my cheek.

Then, she held my hand and brought me to the veranda. She leaned on the railing as I scanned her curves and body. She bit her lip signalled me to go to her seductively. I looked at her with lust in my eyes as I moved in closer, snaking my arms around her neck, drawing patterns on her warm and smooth skin. She smiled as I joined our heads.

"You're such baby," she muttered, pinching my nose playfully.

"Who's a baby?" I asked seductively as I smiled. A giggle escaped from her mouth.

"You," she replied. Then, she closed the small gap between us, making explosives explode in my heart. She slowly matched my rhythm while she grabbed the nape of my neck and pulled me closer. I stuck my tongue out and explored every inch of her mouth, leaving her a moaning mess. She sucked on my tongue gently as she slipped her warm hands under my oversized blue shirt.

Then I heard smacking sounds traveling from the living room. It was really loud since Chaeyoung and I were at the second level. Chaeyoung stopped before she could unhook my bra.

"Wait, are they doing the dirty?" Chaeyoung asked, leaving me breathless. I shrugged and she pulled me downstairs.

"Oh were you two having a make out session?" Jennie asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Yes,"
"Maybe,"

The both of us replied at the same time. Chaeyoung held my hand and flashed her sexy smirk. Jisoo had that 'What the fuck?' Face and Jennie just continued eating her cake.

"Let's play a game," Jennie suggested, bringing her plate of cake to us and sitting on the cold, marble floor.

We nodded while Jisoo mouthed a 'okay'.

"What are we gonna play?" I asked innocently.

"How about... dirty truth or dare?" Jennie asked with a smirk.

Oh no, this night is gonna be much more than I'm gonna expect.

A/N: am I the only one who feels embarrassed writing kissing scenes or sexual scenes? 😂 well YG posted the date and it's the 22! Omg I'm so EXCITEDDDDDD!!!! Okay I'm gonna start a new book soon💜