Reward [8]

Lisa
After dance class was lunch. Jisoo and Jennie was together with me.

"Have y'all seen Chae?" I asked, looking around for the pretty girl. The both of them shook her head.

"She probably left because you freaked her out with the PDA," Jisoo muttered, loud enough for me to hear. I clenched my fist as I thought of a smart answer.

"At least I have someone to act PDA with," I shot back, crossing my arms. Then, my phone vibrated.

Roslay: lisaaaaa

Lalisa_oppa: Where are you

Roslay: Idk

Lalisa_oppa: I'm hungry bye

Roslay: Come find me

Lalisa_oppa: I'm hungry

Roslay: Eat me

Lalisa_oppa: okey...

Lalisa_oppa: I needa eat

Roslay: I'm more important

Roslay: Don't you want your reward?

Lalisa_oppa: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

Roslay: Somewhere quiet and private... you have 3 minutes

I broke into a sprint to the nearest toilet because that's the only place that's private in school. When I stepped into the toilet, I looked around. No Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung! Where the hell are you?!" I yelled, hoping for response.

"Psst! I'm here you idiot," she whispered, peeking out of the janitors closet. I swear this Australian girl is so stupid. She gripped my wrist and pulled me into the closet with her. Before I could speak, she pushed herself on me, smashing her lips hungrily onto mine. At first, I didn't know what to do but feel but after a while, I slowly matched her rhythm.

"Lisa," she said, pulling out, leaving strands of sweet saliva. I was against the wall as she leaned against the other wall opposite me. The janitors closet was so stuffy I swear, I nearly died. I didn't want to respond to her. All I wanted now is just her. Her lips, her touch, her everything. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer in to me. I caressed her cheek with my thumb as she looked into my eyes. Her hot breath was uneven which encouraged me to go on. I moved closer until our faces were inches apart. I brushed my lips onto hers, while I pressed my body onto her. She grabbed my nape and kissed me passionately.

"Lis-a," she moaned through the kiss as I hoisted her onto me but making sure she's still on the wall. I thrilled kisses down her neck, making her moan in pleasure.

She managed to squeeze out an "ah" after a quick moan. The way she called me was indescribable. I sucked and bit her neck while I held her thighs. I pulled out after leaving the red marks on her white sensitive neck. I gasped for air and so did she. I left her to stand properly but she held my waist and pulled me in for round three. She slipped her hands under my shirt as we made out roughly. She sticked her warm tongue out, leaving me to suck on it softly. She dug her nails in my back and pushed me into her, making her moan louder. She scratched on my back, making me groan and grunt. She licked my lip for entrance but I closed my mouth to tease her.

She ran her fingers through my hair and tugged on it lightly, making me moan. She took this opportunity to slip her warm tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. Our tongues clashed as perspiration started to trickle down our foreheads. I pulled out with a smirk plastered on my face knowing that she couldn't resist herself. She gasped for oxygen and so did I. Not gonna lie, she's a pretty good kisser. She whimpered as I traced her jawline with my finger.

"Go tidy yourself up," I said, giving her one last peck on the lips before walking out. Seeing the state she's in now, messy hair and smudged lipstick, I smirked. I went to the ladies to tidy my hair before I decided to head to class. I looked over to the janitors closet and saw her walking towards my direction.

"Wait up," she muttered as she entered the washroom. I stared at her as she splashed water on her face and then breaking into a cute smile.

"Let's go, I don't want that old lady to make us stand outside the classroom like idiots," she said, walking out of the washroom while intertwining our hands. Walking past the hallways seemed like forever but I liked it. My angel was beside me, holding me.

"Geez she's so hot,"

"I wanna be that girl so badly!"

"Ew, Park Chaeyoung? Why? She's so rude."

"Can't you see she's holding Lisa Manoban?!"

"Argh, she's just lucky."

Voices rang in my ears as I walked past crowds with Chaeyoung. I looked at her hoping that she isn't hurt by the comments people made. We walked into class and sat down next to each other. That was when Chaeyoung started to sing again. I looked out of the class and shut my eyes, enjoying the soothing voice of Chaeyoung. She never knew that I always listened to her sing and I wouldn't want her to know.

Then, I heard footsteps.

"Class! Get yourself a partner, one of you go to the apparatus room with me to get what you need for your experiment today," Mrs Lee yelled then coughing afterwards. Argh she's so annoying. Chaeyoung moved her table to join with mine and smiled.

"Before anyone steals you away," she said, winking at me perkily. I giggled and pinched both her cheeks lightly.

"Chipmunk... I'll always be here with you," I replied, smiling. Then I said again, "I'll go with Mrs Lee, I'll be back. Don't miss me." After finishing my sentence, I stood up and walked out together with the group of students to the apparatus room. I grabbed the first tray in front of me and just walked out of the room back to class. In the midst of walking, Momo came up beside me.

"Hey Lisa," she said in a sweet voice that was fake.

"Hey..." I replied, not bothering to look at her. I knew that Momo was in Nayeon's clique and they are total bitches according to Chaeyoung.

"Can you teach my group and me the dance steps tomorrow after class?" She asked in that sweet voice again. I didn't want to reject her but I also didn't want to do it.

"Er... I guess so," I responded, walking into class. She squealed excitedly and thanked me multiple times. I headed to Chaeyoung with a smile while she plastered an annoyed and pissed look. I placed the tray carefully on the table.

"What's wrong chipmunk?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

"Nothing," she said in a dead tone.

Oh no, she's upset about something.

A/N: Here's chapter 8 for y'all! I apologise for the sexual stuff on top, I'm really bad at writing these stuff I'm sorry. Who's excited for BLACKPINK's comeback?💜🙋🏻