Jealous [9]

Chaeyoung
"Nothing," I replied in a firm and dead tone. My blood was boiling. I stared at Momo, Tzuyu, Sana and Dahyun with fury in my eyes. Momo looked back at me with a proud smirk on her unpleasant looking face. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as Lisa pulled me closer to her.

"It's nothing, I'm just going to be there, watching them chipmunk," she whispered in my ear, then pecking me on my cheek. I looked at Lisa who was currently smiling adorably at me. I knew I didn't have the right to get jealous but I just couldn't stand it.

"Watching them," I replied, crossing my arms. She sighed.

"I won't do anything than just use my eyes baby girl, no use getting jealous," she replied, letting go of me. Lisa was doing nothing but rubbing salt to the wound.

"Whatever," I replied then listening to what Mrs Lee had to say.

"Now that you have your partner, no changing," she yelled in her voice that broke.

"Watching them,"
"No use getting jealous,"

Those words repeated in my brain for the whole day. The rest of the 4 hours in school seemed to zoom past so quickly. I walked out of class when I felt a hard slap on my back.

"Going home alone huh?" Momo asked in a sarcastic way. I rolled my eyes and squeezed through the small gap between the four bitches.

"Don't get fucked on the way home slut!" Dahyun shouted as I quickened my footsteps, trying to get away from them. I looked down to my feet, trying to calm down until I banged into someone's torso which apparently felt like a wall.

"Woah! Watch where you're going!" I yelled, then looking up. I saw the pair of familiar eyes and the light hair that fell perfectly beside her face.

"Bab-"

"Go away!" I yelled, so loud that people started to stare at me. I glared at Lisa with tears that threatened to fall anytime. I pushed her aside and ran to the exit while tears flowed down my cheeks. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!

Lisa
I stood still, the image of Chaeyoung crying replaying in my mind. What have I done to her? How can I make her cry? My heart sank metres into my stomach as I thought of how selfish I was.

"Lalisa! Let's go," Momo said, interrupting my thoughts while snaking her arm around my shoulder.

"We shouldn't call her Lalisa," Dahyun said.

"What should we call her then?" Tzuyu asked with a fake smile. I hated to admit but she looked really good even though she plastered a fake smile.

"Lisa oppa," Sana suggested with a bright smile. The rest of the three started to giggle and called me oppa. To be honest, my mind was only focused on Chaeyoung. I didn't want to listen to what they had to say or about the dance.

"Only Chaeyoung can call me that. Park Chaeyoung," I emphasised. I looked down the long hallway and the image of her running down made me tear up. Then, hands yanked me to the empty room. They started to play their music and dance around.

After an solid hour, they decided to go back home. I was relieved because I didn't have to see them anymore. I was more than excited to go back home and talk to Chae. I picked up my bag and walked to the station where I tapped my card. The green lights flashed excitedly which was a signal for me to enter the waiting area. I hopped onto the train and stood still as I thought of Chaeyoung. She was clouding up my thoughts. How she kissed me so passionately and how she got so jealous over a small problem. I think she's fallen for me.

Hard.

I got off the train and tapped my card once again. I walked to the estate where houses were built. Since I've moved to Korea, I've never had a chance to take a good look at the skies. They looked really different from the one in Thailand. I pushed the key into the keyhole and opened the door.

"Jennie!" I yelled, waiting for a response. No response. I flung my school bag onto the couch and plopped on it with my phone out. I needed to text Chaeyoung.

Lalisa_oppa: Chae... are you okay?
Read 5.34 pm

Lalisa_oppa: I'm sorry. I can't watch you cry like that. Please respond.
Read 5.34 pm

Rosé: Who are you?

Lalisa_oppa: So you're gonna do this just because I helped them?

Rosé: Who are you?

Lalisa_oppa: I don't get it. It was just an hour to help. I don't get why you have to get so jealous over that.

Rosé: You think it's fine? TO SEE SOMEONE YOU LOVE GOING CLOSER TO YOUR ENEMIES?!

Lalisa_oppa: So you love me.

Rosé: So what if I do.

Rosé: I've lost you.

Lalisa_oppa: You won't.
Read 5.36 pm

Lalisa_oppa: I think... I'm the one who lost you.
Read 5.37 pm

I chucked my phone across the couch as I curled up into a ball. I hate myself. Why did I say yes? How am I gonna face Chaeyoung? What if they hurt her?

"You better come. If not, your pretty girl will be in danger," Dahyun whispered in my ear as I tried to run away from them. I was strong but her grip was stronger. I fought back my tears.

"Let go!" I yelled, then running out of school and to the station. My mind was in a whirl. I hate them, so much.

I couldn't put Chaeyoung in danger. I had to protect her but... I have to force myself. I crawled over to where my phone was and unlocked it.

Lalisa_oppa: They're not that bad after all.

I squeezed my eyes shut after I sent that, cringing so badly. The party tomorrow night... I had to go with Momo and the rest, dance with them and drink with them. I hate it. But what else can I do?

I had to keep my little angel safe with me.

A/N: sorry this chapter isn't good. I know I know I'm sorry. But what do you think Lisa will do? 💜✍🏻