Chapter Three.

Chapter Three

Raylan’s POV

As I pulled into her drive way, my thoughts gave into me again.

I was going to have to talk to her. At this point I was going to have to be with Ocie, just to become Alpha. First thing to do was to tell her… that was a conversation I didn’t want to have. As much of an Alpha as I am, girls terrified me. Not that I’d ever admit that part. What about Ocie? I hadn’t even been with this girl for an hour and I was making her out to be something god awful. I didn’t know if I hated her, hell I didn’t even know her. The thought of losing my Alpha title was getting to me. I couldn’t help it really, it was in my blood.

Winter was waiting for her as I pulled up the drive way. I hadn’t really wanted to look at Ocie since we left. I knew she was upset. The way her hazel eyes look like they could pour at any second. She was a strong girl. Fighting the urge to cry for an hour, I had to give it to her. I didn’t know she was upset until she saw Winter. Winter was everything to her. One more thing I knew about her.

“If you my mate, and this is what it is, I’ll pick you back up at eight tonight.” I said slowly. I honestly didn’t want to let her out of my sight. Just because she royally messed my life up, I was drawn to her. She had a pull on me that I didn’t even know existed.

“I’m not going anywhere with you!” that’s when the flood gates opened and the tears streamed down her face.

“There is no way I’m going to go anywhere with you, you selfish dick head. You have no idea how long I’ve waited for you and you ruined everything. You’re so worried about her, did you ever stop to realize, whether you like it or not, I’m ‘her’ now? I’ll always be your ‘her’?! No! You didn’t. Don’t come by here again. I don’t want you and I DON’T want to see you.” With that, she grabbed her bag and jumped out of the truck.

If looks could kill, Winter should would’ve done the trick. I contemplated getting out of the truck, but when I saw her father, I figured I’d better just leave. He looked pretty upset. Yes, I was Alpha, but having us fighting would upset Ocie. I started my truck again and headed down the drive way. I knew exactly where I was heading.

Paisley.

Ocie’s POV

I took everything I had to jump out of the truck and never look back. I hated him for ruining this for me. When I saw Winter, it took my willpower to make my feet move until I was in her comforting arms. She shot Raylan a look I’ve never seen from her. Anger clouded her judgment and she forgot that he was her Alpha. She dropped her gaze completely. She was helping me in the house when my father came out. Raylan was pulling out of the driveway. Pussy can’t even face my father.

“Shh, sweetheart, it’ll be okay. Let’s just get you inside.” Winter cooed.

“He doesn’t even want…” I choked, but had to say it.”… Me.”

She helped me upstairs as she filled in what happened to me at school today. To think, my first day was ruined by him and his arrogance. Now that’s all I’ll remember. He not only ruined this mating thing, but he ruined my first day of college… Jackass.