Chapter Eleven.

I have almost made it to a hundred reads all the way up to my Sixth chapter! I want to thank all of you who continue to stay with the book. You have no idea how good it makes me feel! You guys rock!

I'm sorry it took so long, but I was stuck on how I wanted this chapter to go. I never thought something could write itself, but this one did.

I hope you like it! (:

**********

Chapter Eleven

Paisley’s POV

Five weeks.

Five weeks have gone by without a single word from him.

Raylan.

Stupid ignorant boy. He’s all I think about, he’s all I dream about, he’s all I crave. We’ve slowly moved into fall and I haven’t even noticed. My mom has stopped coming upstairs and my dad won’t even look at me. He says there’s nothing I can do about it now. I just have to let fate take its course. Fuck fate. I’m better than fate. I’m better than her. He said so himself; Winter told me.

Winter.

I keep forgetting I hate her now. She’s best friends with that whore. What the hell kind of name is ‘Ocie’, anyway? It’s ugly. Just like her. Tissues flooded my floor. Winter stopped coming by earlier in the weeks. I would just tell her to get out and go hang out with the hoe who took my man.  Stupid mating.

Mates.

I want nothing more than for Raylan to figure out that I’m his mate. We were destined for each other. Ocie was just playing along to get MY RIGHTFUL place as Alpha Female. She would be the worst leader in history. I’ve heard they haven’t mated yet. Maybe that’s because Raylan is thinking of a way to get rid of her. I wouldn’t blame him if he came crawling back. Having that bitch deceive him into thinking their mates, I hope he kills her after he figures out what she has done. Or hopefully, he lets me do it. This is the worst pain I’ve ever felt. Losing the man I love has torn me apart.

In the mist of my daydreaming, I hear a knock on the door. I didn’t respond. Whoever it was, wasn’t getting the hint and kept knocking until I screamed out.

“Can I come in?” It was Johnny Lee. What was he doing here? Come to tell me more about Raylan? He’s my inside man in all of this. Its how I’ve been watching him.

“I guess, excuse the mess.” At this point, I wasn’t sure if I was talking about me or my room. Both were pretty bad at this point.

“Pais… You have to get up.” Johnny Lee said shaking his head. “You can’t keep going on like this. I’ve told you he’s her mate, there’s…”

“DON’T TELL LIES TO ME! He loves ME and will come back to ME!”

“Paisley, you need to watch your tone. As much as I’m your friend, I’m also the Beta. I won’t tell you twice.” He said sternly. Whatever, I wasn’t afraid of him. When you are ten years old together and you seen him eat his boogers a time or two, you lose the fear. He’s just a big teddy bear.

“Have to talked to Winter yet?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“We’ve texted, but I haven’t met her yet. I’m too scared. What if what happened between you guys happens to me. I don’t want to hurt Winter like he’s hurt you. I’ll just continue to be her friend and wait for my mate.” He sounded weary, but I let it go. Just then he glanced at my TV.

“You have got to be kidding Paisley… you are joking, right?” The look of disgust was priceless. His nose looked like it had smelled a dying corpus or something.