Chapter Fifteen - Part Two.

I had to break Chapter Fifteen up because I didn't want to overwhelm you with too many details!

Also, thanks to all my readers. I love you all for taking the time to always read the chapters! You all ROCK!

*********

Chapter Fifteen

Junior’s POV

After running through the forest for what seemed like an hour, Ocie stirred. She took a look around, then at me, and passed back out. This is wonderful. I can’t even get her to stay coherent long enough for me to explain. I need to help her though this. It wasn’t until we crossed over onto her land that I knew there’d be a issues. Everyone was staring. I tried to speak with conviction, but I was nervous.

“Please, bring me Raylan. I need to speak with him.” Back on Raylan’s land, there’s a town just for the wolves. Being as neat as it was, it lead me straight into the “lion’s den”.

Raylan’s POV

“Boss, you have to come out here. He’s got Ocie.” Johnny Lee spoke, but began to run before he’d even stopped talking. He was fearful of this person. No one will ever lay a hand on my Ocie, I thought as I jogged after him.

As we stepped out my door, I saw him. Anybody could. Standing, I’d say, 7’2 and build as a brick house, he was holding my girl. Blonde hair and green eyes with deep facial features, he stood with a blank face. He looked tan, almost Native American. I dropped my eyes and saw he wasn’t clothes. I let out a fierce growl.  All of my people jumped back. However, he didn’t even flinch.

“DROP HER NOW!” I was running toward them. When I reached a certain point, it was like I ran into a piece of glass. I couldn’t get to her. He put up a shield. My nose was broken. I could feel it already healing, but it still was that powerful. I stood there with confusion on my face. Who the fuck was this? He can block me with a single look? This isn’t good. I don’t know how to save her from him. How do I even explain this to my pack?

“Please, sir, let me explain before you jump to conclusion. However, I do request that we take our conversation inside. Your entire pack doesn’t need to hear this.”

“I’m sure they don’t. Follow me.” I turned back to face him. “If there is even one hair on her head, arm, or leg that’s out of place, I will not hesitate to kill you.”

“That is fine, I understand. Could I trouble you to please gift me with an article of clothing?” His voice was soft and slow. I really don’t like this guy.

We got into the house and Johnny Lee tried to hand him a pair of shorts, but his glass thing was still up.

“Could you take the damn thing down so I can at least give you a pair of shorts?” Johnny Lee was getting short tempered. We all haven’t slept for about a day and a half. Even in wolf terms that was a long time.

“I cannot, good sir. It will only plummet when I mate with her.” He laid Ocie at his feet while he put on the shorts. But WHAT did he just say!?

“THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY YOU’RE GOING TO MATE WITH HER!?” I was shaking. I was close to turning. It was so hard for me not to punch through his glass wall and kill him. Even as angry as I am, I know I can’t get to him. He needs to put her down long enough to snatch her.

“Stop shouting long enough for me to explain. I don’t mate with her as you do. I suspect you’re the Alpha?” He picked Ocie back up gently. At least he was trying to take care of her.

I nodded, still trying not to shift.

“What the hell does that matter?” I said shortly.

“You understand there are more than just wolves out in this world, am I right?” He asked simply.

There is no fucking way. He was not a part of the Timucua Indian tribe. They were legends. My father told me about him when we were going through the book he gave me to study for my Alpha duties. They haven’t been spotted in eighty years. There’s no way I have one in my living room.

“Raylan, what the hell is he talking about?” Since the ceremony was in less than thirty-six hours, I suppose it wouldn’t matter to tell him early. He needs to know just like Ocie.

“Continue Junior.” After I said it I felt stupid, he probably has another name. That’s the name Ocie gave him.

“Taiga is my name. It means ‘Return to Moon’. Why do you believe your women are called Luna’s? Our duty is to protect the Lunas. I’m from the Timucua tribe from long ago. There are only few with us today. I…”

“You mean to tell me you’re over three hundred years old?” I started laughing. This dude is nuts for sure. “There’s no way. You’re a horse. There’s no way you can live that long, especially longer than a wolf.”

“I do apologize sir. I am that aged. Like I was saying, we were bred to protect Luna’s of our time. A spell that my mother casted, backfired, and we were stuck in horse form until fifty years later. We were warriors. We fought for our tribes and were extremely successful. That is until we couldn’t shift back to our human self. ” He took a long, jagged breath. “Then, the most powerful witch was able to use all of her magic to help us return to humans. We could shift between human and horse.”

“What do you want with Ocie?” I wasn’t as mad as I was curious at this point.

“That is to protect her with all that I have. From now on she won’t go anywhere without me, human or horse form. She won’t want to. I’m her mate as I said earlier. As you are as well, there’s no doubt about that.” He ran his hand though his hair. “Our mating is completely unlike yours. I was, too, born for Ocie. I was to protect the Luna of which great things would happen to her. You knew as soon as she stroked you, that you were made to protect her. I’ve protected many Luna’s in my life time, none however, were Ocie. She’s the one I was meant to protect.” He finished as he was staring at her. I didn’t know how mad I could be. He wasn’t staring at her like he was in love with her; it was like he adored her. More like a sister or a daughter adoration, not in any lover way.

“Well, I’m glad I’ve been awake for awhile to hear all of that,” sang my beautiful princess. I was so glad that she did hear everything as was okay after being passed out. “I knew not to say anything because you’d make me go to the doctors.”

Shit, I really did need to get her to the doctor. “There’s no need, I fainted because of shock. I didn’t hit my head. I’m fine.”

“You’re still going. “ I muttered under my breath.

“How do we mate?” Ocie looked puzzled.

“That, my dear, will be discussed after you see the doctor.” Taiga stated.