Teach me.

"What the hell are you even talking about, mom?" BlackStar asked.

"Your father and I care about you, that's why we are doing this. We're worried." she excused. "So you're going to send me to some stranger's house because you think that's gonna help me with my 'anger issues'?" he sighed. "I don't want to go." "She's not a stranger, BlackStar. Her name is Maka. You were friends years ago, but she moved, you just don't remember her." she explained. BlackStar rolled his eyes at her. "That's not the point. Why do you want to change the way I am?" he asked. "We don't want to change the way you are. BlackStar, I just think it's best for you to spend a little time away. It's a new place, a new experience. I called Maka and she offered to show you around where she lives. It'll be fun." BlackStar was about to complain. "You'll be staying with her, end of conversation." she interrupted him. He sighed angrily, running to his room. Slaming the door shut, he hit the wall with all his strenght, causing him to wince.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there cuties! well this is my first story on wattpad so don't be do tough on me D:

I wanted to start this so bad because I have a lot of ideas and I wanted to share it with all of you! English is not my native language so if there is any mistake please tell me :D hope you like it, if you do I'll keep writing it!