14- A Mouth Disease

[Major Lazor ft. Justin Bieber- Cold Water]
[Olly Murs- Grow Up]
[One Direction- Clouds]
[One Direction- Girl Almighty]

I was woken up abruptly by my harsh alarm. Here's a tip: never have your tone on your alarm as a song you like because, and trust me on this, in a week you will hate it.

It was a Monday morning and my first lecture was in a few hours. There was a long week ahead and I just wanted to sleep through it.

The memories of last night came flooding back: Lips picnic, the walk home and how Lip didn't kiss me at the end of the date.

I'm not really one to hold grudges but if someone like Lip, who kisses everyone, doesn't at least give you a quick peck on the cheek then he's not into you.

Maybe that was it. Maybe I was being too optimistic with Lip thinking that anything like a friendship could work and he just didn't like me that way.

Maybe he saw me as a prize. He hasn't fucked me so he needs to, as a trophy.

I could ask Amie about it as she's always great with that kind of thing but I know how they feel about Lip and I wasn't ready to tell them about my secret agenda.

They would only judge me for what they believed was a bad choice.

Speaking of, for the first time in what felt like years Matty was sound asleep in her bed. I was so gone when she came in I must have slept through it.

Hopefully she didn't remember seeing me at the party for five seconds and then not seeing me again. She was probably under the influence of alcohol so much she didn't even know it was me.

I showered myself and pulled my wet hair into a quick braid before pulling on a pair of ripped jeans and the first shirt that I could find.

Although, I had only just woke up I had no energy to pick out an outfit that looks nice. So I threw on my pair of black converse before packing my bag.

Coffee and a psychology lecture awaits.

I liked psychology, I find the brain fascinating how someone could do something that is considered wrong and not have any problem with it. For example, criminals, they don't think what they've done is bad; they just do it.

Quietly, I closed the door to my dorm, trying to not wake Matty up.

The corridors were silent and I was very rarity met by anyone and if they did they walked with sluggishly with their shower bags.

**********
With a coffee in my hand, I entered the lecture hall and took the seat on the second row next to Callie who was just pulling a notepad out her bag.

"Hey" I smiled as I sat down.

She looked up at me.

Callie was an obviously pretty girl, very eccentric in the way she styled herself but under all the hair dye and piercings there was a very pretty girl in there.

"Hey! How was your date with the Lip Gallagher?" She almost shouted.

"Shh, keep your voice down" I whispered. It was known that Lip was very infamous on the campus and I didn't want people thinking I was  his next achievement.

"Sorry" she chuckled, "but how was it?"

"It was great, I didn't realise he could be that caring but it was just the end" I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't kiss me! I mean I wasn't exactly hoping for a kiss but for Lip Gallagher to not kiss you is hard"

"That is true, Lip does cement his lips onto anything that moves but maybe there's a reasonable explanation"

Callie was right it could have been any reason why Lip didn't kiss me but I couldn't help but overthink it, that's just what I do.

"Maybe I just have a mouth disease" I joked.

"Or maybe your breath smells" she laughed.

It was nice to joke about it. I didn't know why Lip didn't want to kiss me and maybe I was overthinking it but it's enough to make any girl wonder.

Our discussion was cut short by the professor entering and starting the lecture on memory and memory is affected by the brain.

We didn't speak of the subject again; both of us having no time to as we frantically wrote down notes to try and keep up with the fast typers.

It was only until when we were walking out of the lecture hall did Callie say: "you know what you could do?"

"What?" I replied.

"Confront him" It wasn't a bad idea and maybe if I was more confident and outgoing I would but as I am a quiet, keep to the back kind of person that was a lot easier said that done.

We made our way out onto the green.

It was a bright, sunny day for saying it was late January. The grass was beginning to erupt with flowers and it made the whole college a lot more picturesque.

We sat under my tree which leaves were transitioning from their copper colour to a pale green.

"What do you mean confront him?" I asked.

"Go to his dorm, bang on it and demand an answer to why he didn't kiss you!" Callie said.

"You know what, I will" I decided.

This probably wasn't going to end well...

~~~~~~~~
thank you all so much for reading and thank you for 5K reads I actually can't believe it.

I love reading all you comments on the different chapters, some of them make me laugh so much and I'm really sorry it took me so long to update but bear with me