38- Oh, Who Gives a Fuck?

[Shawn Mendes - Shawn Mendes (yes the whole album)]

**Lips POV**

My head was throbbing and I knew it was going to be a rough night when someone thrusted what felt like the millionth bottle of beer into my hand.

The room was spinning and I didn't have much of an idea of where I was. All I knew was it was some random frat party that Cameron had dragged me to. At least it was a step up from drinking alone in my room.

It was hard to focus on anything really, everything came as a colourful blur and I felt like I was going to throw up at any moment.

I collapsed on a nearby sofa, drinking whatever was left in the bottle in my hand before throwing it aside. Not my house, not my problem.

It was soon when I realised that I was not alone on the sofa.

A petite girl with wild, curly crimson hair stared up at me with big blue eyes. She wore a tight fitting black dress and fishnet tights, which she paired with a pair of killer black stilettos.

"Hiii" I said with a goofy smile.

She chuckled, "you look like you're having a fun night"

I turned my body toward her. She smiled mysteriously which left me wanting more.

She handed me an infamous red solo cup, which could have god knows what in it, and edged her way closer to me.

Our knees were touching but I felt no sort of electrical chemistry in the slightest. When Luna and I had touched it felt like fireworks had lit up the room and set the entire place on fire. I missed that.

"What's your name?" I asked drunkenly.

"Jen" she smiled with a playful roll of her eyes, "and yours?"

"Lip" I told her.

For a second we sat in silence, listening to the pulsing music that seemed to make the whole house vibrate. With Luna, there was always a flow of conversation and even when moments were silent, they were comfortable.

"So, drinking to have fun? Or to forget?"

"To forget" I sighed, "my ex girlfriend"

She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow and chuckled slightly, "well there's other ways of forgetting that"

Confidently, she plucked the drink out of my hand and placed it on the floor.

In one swift movement, she was able to reposition herself so she was now straddling me.

It felt strange, wrong almost, but I didn't want to stop it. The way Luna used to kiss me and touch me still invaded my memories and not enough drink in the world can make me forget if.

Jen felt foreign and maybe now was the time to experiment. Maybe this will stop me thinking of Luna.

Jen's lips were soon on mine and we kissed, softly at first and then much more passionately.

Her tongue had made its way into my mouth and I grabbed her thighs as the kiss intensified.

She placed small kisses along my jawline and on my neck until she began to nibble on my earlobe.

The overall attention felt good and I couldn't help but lean my head on the wall in pleasure.

I let my memory wander back to Luna and I when she knew the spots that would make me go crazy. She knew how to turn me on.