19- A Good Fucking

[Ed Sheeran - Happier]
[Kygo ft. Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me]
[Liam Payne ft. Quavo - Strip That Down]
[Ariana Grande - Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart]
[5sos - She's Kinda Hot]

I sat on Lips bed trying to catch my breath.

My emotions were radical and unstable to say the least. I felt a built up rage towards Matty but also felt sadness at the loss of a friend, one that I had been so close to.

"What happened?" Lip asked, sitting next to me. I could practically feel the worry radiate from him.

He took my hands in his and I felt calmer by the small action.

"Matty, she made me choose" I explained, "she was angry because I didn't wake her for her lecture and then when I told her about us she blew- she said it was her or you"

"And you chose me?"

"Of course I did" I sighed.

Lip smiled a small, grateful smile.

From the way I was blinded by Matty, I assumed he would think that I would leave him to keep my friendship with Matty. Not anymore.

"Can I stay here?" I asked. I know it was rude of me to just show up to Lips and ask to stay with him. I was pushing all my problems onto him.

"Fuck yeah" he exclaimed and I couldn't help but laugh.

He leaned in and we kissed. It was a slow, cautious kiss. He didn't want to be too forward and didn't want to push himself onto me when I was in such a mood.

But I welcomed him. I let his tongue slip into my mouth and the kiss became hungrier.

Lip pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him.

I pulled his shirt over his head and he soon repeated the action.

He feathered kisses along my jaw and behind my ear.

A small moan escaped my lips.

I didn't care about taking it slow. I wanted him here and now.

As if he read my mind he paused and looked at me, "are you sure?" He asked, his arms around my waist.

If he were to say no, it would be harder for him as I could feel his boner pressed against me.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I breathed and he wasted no time and spun me so I was lying on the bed.

We kissed again, passionately. I placed a line of kisses from his neck to his chest to his stomach and paused to unbuckle his belt.

Lip leaned to the bedside table to reach into the open box of condoms and I had to push the thought back on why he needed so many.

He slowly, teasingly took down my jeans and threw them onto the floor where the rest of our clothes lay.

Now let me get something straight: I was not a virgin. But I had never had a good fucking. My first time was squirmy and awkward; neither of us knew what we were doing. And the rest of the guys I had been with were in no way fuck masters.

However, Lip was different. He lived up to his reputation.

When he moved in -it sounds dumb- I felt complete. It felt like literal sparks were erupted. We moved as one and our breathing synced.

We came. Me before him and I couldn't even feel embarrassed because I had never felt pleasure like that before. He soon followed.

He took the condom off and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Lip had helped me forget about all the drama with Matty and I didn't care. I only wanted to be here with him. I didn't care about what was going on anywhere else on campus- or in the world for that matter.

Lying here with Lip, I felt like I could be myself around him. I wasn't digging for approval like I always was with Matty.

He made me feel safe. I was warm and comfortable in between his arms. I felt electricity surge through wherever our skin was touching.

We lay in silence. I had no idea what time it was. I didn't care. I wanted to stay here forever.

Lip placed a small kiss on my shoulder, "you know we're going to need more space eventually"

I turned so we our faces were inches away from each other.

"What do you mean?" I questioned with raised eyebrows.

"I think we should move in with each other"

"Woah nelly" I chuckled, "it's a bit soon for that" but I wanted to. I wanted him to be the first thing I saw when I woke up and the last thing I saw when I went to sleep.

I wanted to know his little quirks and what he does in his own space. Like does he sing in the shower? Does he talk in his sleep? Is he a nighttime guy or a morning person? I wanted to know Lip Gallagher.

"I don't mean right away, I just mean in the future I'd like to"

"I would too" I agreed, "but in the future"

He laughed, it was a quiet but thoughtful laugh, "what are you going to do about Matty?"

"Wait" I sighed, "it will blow over, she's harmless. Maybe it's best if we get some time apart"

"Don't beat yourself up too much about it though" I assured me and kissed me softly, "it's not your fault"

"I know" I said as we cuddled up together.

I was happy.

~~~~~~
hope you guys like the chapter. was a bit of a filler but they finally did it! Luna deserves the dick.

if you like it. give it a vote and comment. I love reading the comments honestly it's so fun!

till next time.