Chapter 1: So boring to be me

Buzz Buzz Buzz..

*Finally Peace...*

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Ugh, why thank you Amelia for the wonderful wake up call! Her texts always wake me up even though its like... 10 IN THE MORNING!!!! Holy moly I need to watch Logan's Vlog! Me and my best friend Amelia are super Logangsters. Like Super Super Fans... Yup thats insane. We have been trying for years to meet him, but we never get the chance since we can't skip school and stuff...

I get dressed as fast as I can and text an uber to take me to Amelia's. 

I arrived at hers like 20 minutes ago... We were too busy watching his latest posts. Im so angry at myself for not being born in Ohio! Or La At that. Me and her were on insta Awing at Kongs Pics, When we noticed the 'Help me help you' Song released! Lets just say I screamed and started fuming at the fact he was talking to Shay like that! Amelia Calmed me down and we continued to listen to the song while scrolling through Logans Profile.

Wanna fly out to LA to meet us and have a live show of the new help me help you? Subscribe, Follow and Bell all of our links! We will pick out a special winner! Will it be you?

I gaped and instantly did as it told. I do what i always do and tell my self, 'This is your chance! You can do it!' I might have to sneak out but whateves! My parents wouldn't care anyway, its not like they are home anymore. Work is their main priority. Im just a side attraction to the theme park. I sigh after doing the applying thingy and tell Amelia I'm heading home. "Alright, but don't forget to face time me later when logans vlog comes out! And don't forget our presentation tomorrow! Bring the props!! Baii!", she says to me and locks the front door behind me. 

Today was the day! The day 2 big things happened! The bad thing being i had to do a drama presentation on "The best day of our lives." I had to bring the props and Amelia would bring the backgrounds. I had stage fright so it wasn't going to be easy, that was why i always tried to stay at the back of the class. Our school was like The thinning. Yet no one died..

Anyway.. The good news is... Im moving! Yes Finally and officially moving. I don't know where to, or why, but my parents said it would be the best for me. Im going alone apparently though, on like an award thing or something. Maybe its an early B-day present? My birthdays not until like 3 days.. I don't think I'm allowed to bring Amelia but Maybe she can come later on in the years. HA so sad for her. Yes, I'm the worst bestie ever.

Arriving at another day at school was Bleh! Friday Finally. Im moving on monday, as in I am getting on the plane tomorrow.. Yup, and i have to break the news to Amelia today. Yikes.

Schools over! Now i have to head home and pack. I don't get it. She wasn't as freaked out as i expected her to be. She just shrugged it off, "I Can still come and visit don't stress Hailey. We can still face time too. Now, am i going to help you go pack or are we going to stand here at the schools front gate on a friday?". I sighed and started to drag her behind me as we headed to my house.

We packed everything in my room. It looked just like how it did when we moved here.

I grimaced over the fact that i would never be here again and went downstairs to sleep on the couch

I grimaced over the fact that i would never be here again and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. Im basically doing what jake did, and moving from school and stuff. Yea I'm like smart enough to be in university. Its not that big of a deal. Sixth Form wasn't really my thing anyway. 

He was on the other side of the room staring at me like i did something wrong. But what? I don't understand. I tried to step closer but he flinched away, frantically looking for the handle behind him, and rushing out the door. I started to cry and burst out in tears falling to my knees. He left me, But why? Why?

"Hailey! Its time to go to the airport sweetie come on!" My mother said in her sweet, honey sickle voice. I realised i have been crying in my sleep because i felt the wet stains on my pillow and my face felt dry. I washed my face and grabbed my luggage. That was an interesting dream to be honest. But it was quite sad.

I thanked the flight attendant and sat at my seat luckily next to the window so i could be really sappy about leaving Detroit. I still don't know where I'm going. I wasn't told through an intercom or anything. I just know I'm leaving my home to be an independent woman. HA so funny. I decided to be cliché and put on a song i loved.

I put in my earphones and leant back into the chair of leather. This is going to be a long trip...