Chapter 27: The {NORMAL} Date.

My new fave song ^^ Thanks loggie. Listening to it while i write.

In the moving out chapter, i changed the picture to logans current house. Im so proud of him, and it looks amazing. <3

Recap

He sits next to me, and puts an arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Lets go out tomorrow. Just on a date. A normal day. And before you say anything, yes you can vlog some of it." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Alright. Lets do it sweetheart."

The 2nd Date:

Logans P.O.V

I've been planning this ever since i vowed to make this a personal date. I plan on not filming any of it, even though she said i could. Its crazy, to the point where i wouldn't take her advice, and not vlog! Im going to make this one of the best dates we have had.. .even thought its only the second. "Yo Logan, are you ready to go?" Brendan says coming into my office. "Hm. Sure yea." He smirks and grabs the camera from the table. "Distracted?".

I give him a little laugh and an eye roll as i bite my nail. "Yea. I wanna make our date special. Brendan. Its my big day!" He chuckles and taps me on the shoulder. "You'll be fine. I know it sounds cheesy, but just be your chachy self, and she'll love you even more." I stop biting my nails and bro hug Brendan. "Thanks bro. Now lets get started!" He nods and lifts up the camera to point it at me. 

"3.. 2.. 1.. Go. *Camera starts rolling* AYOO GOOD MORNING LOGANG, WHAS POPPIN!? So uhh. Logang, its my big day! Me and Hailey are going on our second official date! Now i know what y'all are saying, 'Why now, when shes already 5 months pregnant' and blah blah blah. I get it, but this time I wont vlog it. I have another title and thumbnail, don't worry! Its going to be a special one. No cameras. Just me and her, and the twins of course. Alright, so you're gonna  come with me to fix up this date so lets go! DAB TRANSITION!" Brendan stops the camera and we head downstairs. "BABE! ME AND BRENDAN ARE GOING OUT! SEE YOU AT 6:30! IM PICKING YOU UP THEN BY THE WAY!" I hear a thump and then a door open. "ALRIGHT! LOVE YOU! HAVE FUN!" I smile at her voice, and reply back with a 'Love you too!' as Brendan replies with a 'See ya!'.

We're currently at the store, getting things ready. In the middle of picking lanterns for the HUGE tree in the backyard, i get texts from Hailey. (A/n: I made this myself. Appreciate it. I DO THIS FOR YOU DUDE. Editing skillz on point. Thank you iMac preview xD If you want me to do more of this type of stuff, let me know ;D)

 Thank you iMac preview xD If you want me to do more of this type of stuff, let me know ;D)

I smile and lock my phone. To be completely honest with you, I think our texts are the most entertaining ones ever. Anyway, back to business. I look at Brendan and give him the maverick sign, which means 'Start vlogging' In our code language. "Ok Logang so we are in the store, and i'm kinda diggin' these fairy lights and lamps... Brendan what do you think?" I say looking up at him while stroking my moustache. "I think that they are absolutely splendid sir!" He said in a british accent. I looked at him shocked. "Nick Crompton... Is that you?"