Chapter 28: The Water Of The Date

Sorry i haven't been posting in a while. I just couldn't get myself round to it! I havent even posted a video yet... I'm gonna have to post that tomorrow maybe.. (Depends on when i release this...) Anyway! Enjoy!

~3 Months Later~8 and 1/2 Months Pregnant~ (MAJOR TIME GAP CAUSE IDC)

We're going on our 5th Date today. Yes, we've had 3 more over the past 3 months. He's so amazing when it's just us two. We've had 1 date with his camera, but only so he could do cinematics. Our 5th date is around Hollywood Boulevard. We're just going to be wondering. I am currently getting ready... Yes this time he allowed me to put on makeup and dress fancy. (A/n: Not gonna bother with makeup since people always complain :/ Use your imagination. Also, yes this is a pregnancy dress.) 

I then double check my hair and sit down waiting for Logan to knock on the door

I then double check my hair and sit down waiting for Logan to knock on the door. I'm a little nervous though.. No, not about our date. About when these babies are going to come. I'm excited but, i dunno how its gonna pan out–

*Knock Knock Knock* Oh. Logans here.. No more train of thought! 

"Hey Baby!" I say enthusiastically, and smiling EXTREMELY wide. But ya know not to the point where i creep him out. 

He stands there staring at me. I frown. "What? Have i got something on my face? Is the make up too much? Oh god.." I cover my face and start to rush back into the room. Before i can, he grabs my wrists and removes my hands from my face. "You look beautiful." He smiles. I smile back, "Well.. for a pregnant lady anyway..." I give him a playful frown and slap his arm lightly. "Ow!!" Huffing i push past him. "How dare you! I'm cancelling the date." He starts to laugh. "Oh you've got to be kidding me! Come on baby it was just a joke!"

I roll my eyes and hug Brendan goodbye, and then fist bump Evan. Logan comes up next to me and bro hugs Brendan and does his whistle thing with Evan. I don't even know, and I'm his 'wife'. He snakes his arm around my waist and leads me out to the cold air of California. "Lets have an awesome date." He proposes, and smiles down at me. That smile kills me all the time.

*In the middle of the Date cause y'all can imagine it..*

*Logan's P.O.V*

In the middle of our conversation, Hailey pauses, and grips her chair. "Babe? What's wrong?". She looks at me with a strained face. "Hospital. Babies. Now." My mind goes into overdrive as i push my chair away and pick her up. "OUT OF THE WAY, MY MAVERICKS ARE ABOUT TO BE BORN!" Everyone scurries out of the way while i place Hailey into the Yeti's backseat. I quickly get into the front seat and start to drive to the closest hospital. Here we go. (No im not my brother.)

*Hailey's P.O.V*

THE PAIN IS MADNESS! I did not know it was going to be this bad. All i'm seeing is the street lights going past, as i hyperventilate in the back of THIS DAMN YETI! "LOGAN I SWEAR ON BRENDAN'S CAMERA, if you don't get me to the hospital soon, NO KISSING FOR 2 MONTHS!" I then feel the car speed up after that.

*6 mins later*

We arrive at the hospital, and Logan quickly hoists me up and carries me inside. I'm practically SCREAMING into his ear by now. "OH MY GOD. Logan i'm so sorry... I absolutely love you, BUT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!" I see his face cringe as i almost make him deaf. "Hey can we please check into a hospital room.... Its an emergency." He says calmly to the receptionist as he jumps a little to keep me up in his arms. I am quickly guided onto a gurney and wheeled to a white room with a blinding light above me.

I'll spare you the details, but lets just say that i should have:

7 Hours later, My two babies were born. A boy and a girl. Im still laying in my bed when logan comes in holding our little girl, and a nurse holding our boy. He grins at me, and i grin back weakly. "Hey look babygirl! Its Mommy!" Logan coos. (A/n: Im spelling it like that cause its America.. Im not American, so i say 'Mum', but for the sake of this i'll spell it with an O.. xD) 

They come over to me, and I hold out my hands. "Hey Princess! Has daddy been taking care of you? I hope so!" I boop (Reminds me of Markiplier...xD) her nose and kiss her on the forehead. Logan comes and sits next to me in a chair near the bed. He's holding our boy and smiling over at me. "So, are we going with the names we picked originally?" I grin at him and say no. "Lets change it to..."

~~~~~~

Hey guys! I kind of plan on them having more children... So like, Imma let you guys pick the names! Please dont be mad if i dont pick your idea! And support eachother, so if you see a name you like, comment 'I Like this Name' on it, and i can then see that it is a well liked name! Also, sorry about not posting for so long. A bit busy with minor writers block. Tryna get back into the routine! Also, i think i might end the book soon... So Comment:

Here if you want a sequel! (You don't have to comment here anymore... Im not going to do a sequel, sorry!)

Here If You want me to do another Fanfic On Someone (If so, who?)

And Here if you want me to do a book on a character.

Here For The Kids Names! Boy Names (Closed)

Here For The Kids Names! Girl Names (Closed)

Thanks for reading!