Chapter 5: So thats how its gonna be?

^^^Song includes Some swearing

Recap:

He holds my hips while standing behind me. "Ok, take it off now." He whispers in my ear. I release the blindfold and am greeted with a billion warm hugs from everyone. I gasp as I turn to see...

End of Recap.

Amelia! She was here, with me, in the same room! I couldn't believe it that i almost fainted, but Logan had my back so i was all good. I Squealed in joy and run towards my best friend. We hugged like there was a zombie apocalypse outside. "How are you here! Oh my Gosh this is the best birthday!" I said squeezing her harder. She gave me a big cheesy grin and nodded her hair towards Logan. I turned to him and rushed at him like a bull. I bashed into him while hugging him. "Thank you so much Logan. This is the best birthday i have ever had." I managed to say, while making it sound muffled by his shirt. I feel and hear him chuckle as he hugs me back.

The party finally started. Shots were being taken, vomiting had happened, and i was still sober. Amazing right? I decided to look for Logan since all my other friends were Wasted. I stepped out to the balcony of Tessa's Room and look at the view. I look down to where all the cars were parked to see logan there, seeming like he was saying goodbye to a girl. I watched curiously. They leaned in and their lips connected. The knife next to my heart finally shattered, Hitting all parts of my most precious organ. I sobbed loudly causing them to look up at me. The girl smirked, and i saw her face. Lele pons. (A/n: I have nothing against Lele, i love her but thats the part she's gonna play in dis story. In the end she might be good, you never know unless you read!) She kissed Logan again who wasn't even paying attention to her, but to me, holding his guilty face as he moved away from her. "Hailey wait i can explain! Please don't cry! Hailey--!". I shook my head frantically and turned to run out of Tessa's room and towards jake.

He saw my face and held my arms facing me to him. "Hails? Are you ok? Why are you crying?" I shooshed him and asked him to take me home. He nodded, "But you have to tell me later ok?". I agreed and we headed to his grey Camo car. "Hailey please! Let me explain!". I kept my head down and whispered to Jake. "Back off Logan. She's not in for it right now." Jake said, standing in front of me protectively. "Since when did you become her brother! Move and let me speak to her!" Logan boomed. "Hailey get in the car." Jake told me all the while staring daggers at logan. I did so and waited patiently for him to drive me away from this place. I was still crying, with a knot in my stomach and throat. I wanted to scream out and ball my eyes out. The boys had a huge argument. A few punches were thrown and jake drove me home with an almost broken rib.

"Jake? Im sorry, i didn't want you to get so hurt. I shouldn't have made you do that. I--", "Hailey its fine. My brother crossed the line. He kissed that girl back. Its not your fault nor is it mine. Now, do you have a mattress in your house or something?". I shook my head looking up at the apartment complex. "I have to sleep at Logans until my things come." I said quietly. He nodded his head and got out. He helped me out of the car knowing i was weak and broken. "Do you want me to stay with you Hailey". I thought about it but eventually nodded.

Once we got inside, i asked Mark if we could stay in his room. He agreed and in return i told him what happened. He didn't bother saying anything. He just comforted me and headed upstairs with a pillow, a blanket and his phone. Me and Jake went inside Marks room. I told Jake to sit on the bed and relax while i went to get a first aid kit. As i was looking for one, the front door opened and closed. I ignored it as i continued feeling around for the equipment. I heard the footsteps start walking in and then stop. Eyes burned on my back and I squirmed trying to grab the kit. I felt a presence come up behind me and i saw a hand grab the kit and hand it to me. I cleared my throat and uttered a small thank you. "No problem Hails." Logan said with his raspy voice. Had he been crying? Either way i wasn't having him call me Hails. I suppose i can make that Jake nickname for me. "Don't Call me Hails, Logan." I murmured frustratedly and headed back downstairs. I felt bad but i couldn't let him push me around.

I opened Marks Door and told Jake to take off his shirt. He did as told and i felt near his ribs so i could know exactly where it hurt. He told where it was and i bandaged it and gave him his shirt back. I made Jake sleep on the bed while i slept near the window. We were currently sitting on the bed just talking. "So what now? Whats gonna happen between you and Logan?" he inquired. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling as i felt the tears were ready to spill. "I don't know Jake. I miss him, talking to him and everything, but after what he did, I really don't know anymore." I say, letting out a loud whimper. He comes next to me and rubs my arm. "Get some sleep Hails. Its late and i want you to stop worrying about everything. Relax ok? Think of disney land or something." I sigh and nod, laying down on the comfy pillow on the cool floor, looking outside at the view. "Worst Birthday ever." I whisper, and fall fast asleep, having the most horrible nightmare that there ever was in the world. I lost everyone and everything that ever mattered. I lost Logan.

~Hope you liked the chapter! I can try a double upload! If you want just leave a comment, a vote and follow for more upload notifications!