Chapter 26: I. Want. Him. Back.

2 weeks. 2 whole freaking weeks since we "divorced". I miss him like hell. My pregnancy hormones are going crazy. It's just a current disaster in my life.

I'm 5 and a half months pregnant, and I need him to be my rock right now. Seeing him at the hospital was like a mini heart attack.

It was hard to be in the same room as him. He told me it was good that I was staying healthy and that the twins are alright. He apologized and left.

All of the talk about their "progressing relationship" is making me weaker, worse, and WAY more angry than I need to be. I've decided I'm getting Logan back. Whether the public, or Lydia like it or not.

I call Amelia and tell her to grab her keys, cause we're going to see that one son of a Maverick.

We both get into her BMW and start to head off to Logan's. "Hailey are you sure about this? I don't know if you're ready for a cat fight.." (A/n: if you don't get it, ask me) I smile into the distance and nod. "I'm ready for whatever that rat throws at me." Amelia Snickers.

"You really love him don't you?" I chuckle and roll down the window. "Yes, Yes I do."

*Arrived at Logan's*

I knock on the door and take a glance back at Amelia, who's standing by the car. She told me if I need her, I know the secret word. My impression of her humour widened when I laughed at her joke. She gives me a thumbs up, and a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes and turn back to the door as it opens.

"What are you doing here? Logan doesn't wanna see you." I snarled at the short girl and pushed her out of the way. "Hey! Don't touch me! Didn't you hear what I said!? Are you thick?" She said and flipped her long brown hair. "Does it look like I care about a sloppy seconds assistant? Back off Lydia."

Her eyes widened as she gritted her teeth. "You little—" *Slap*. Right across her stupid face. My handprint stuck onto her face as she held her cheek. I ignored the pain and clenched my fist. "You. Heard. Me."

I turned on my heel and headed deeper into the house. I heard mumbling coming from a room, so I did the old glass against the door trick, and listened in.

"Look dude, I understand you're her brother, but you have to give me another chance." I hear one very familiar voice speak. "Yea give him another chance! We were both against it, but the manager practically forced us."

Someone sighs. "I wanted to actually propose to her. Not for clickbait or views. Just real life. I love her, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. That stupid kissing scene ruined everything. I didn't want to ask her for money because otherwise she'd get suspicious. I wanted to make my own money, so I could buy it for her all by myself."

Then a completely new voice speaks. "I swear to Cameron Dallas that I will knock you out if you hurt her again." I heard a sigh of relief. "Thank you so f***ing much Mason. So much. I promise." There was a pause. "Make sure I'm your best man at that wedding mkay?" That's when I opened the door.

Everyone froze and looked at me. I cleared my throat and gave Mason, who I hadn't actually met yet, a nod. He smiled sheepishly and waves back at me. "Logan. Chloe. May I please speak to you." They looked at each other, then back at me. "Uh yeah sure." I turned on my heel and walked out of the room, leaving the door half ajar. 'Lets get this over with.'

"Look Hailey I can explai—" I stopped her and hugged her. "Chloe I'm sorry for ever doubting you. You're a great person and acquaintance. I would love to be friends and move past this." She hugged me back and spread her arms straight while holding my shoulders. She looked over my face, smiled, and spoke. "Me too. And thank you for the complement."

I smiled and turned to Logan. He started to speak but I held up a finger. "Logan, I came here only expecting you. I didn't expect to slap Lydia across the face, or to make amends with Chloe, nor did I expect to see Mason! Look, I freaking love you, and I never stopped. I never will. And I promise to be more trusting and understanding. I need you. We," I held my stomach, "need you."

I glance up at him with a grin, but he just looks like he's about to break down into laughter. I raise my eyebrow at him. "What's so funny?" He snorts and says, "Thank god. 1 you are a badass. 2, I thought I was going to have to battle a dragon like Shrek, to get you back!" I start to laugh with him.

"Logan." I say, making him stop to look up at me, and wipe away a tear. I stand on my tiptoes and give him a kiss. He smiles into it, and wraps his arm around my waist. I pat his shoulder, signaling him to stop.

"Alright lover boy, I understand you're horny but you're squishing the kids." I giggle as he lets me go hurriedly and checks my stomach. "Oh my god I'm so sorry baby! I'm sorry my little mavericks! Daddy didn't mean to squish you!". I laugh at his histerical comment.

We kiss one more time, and I go back in the room to meet Mason. "Hi 'bro', my name's Hailey." I stick out my hand to shake his. But he dismisses it and gives me a hug. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist. "Like sister like brother." Logan says from the doorway. I turn to him and tell him off playfully.

"So my little sisters pregnant, and she is already what, 21? Heck, that's mad. I love you lil sis." I smile and look up at him. "I love to too big bro."

-------------

"Ugh Logan! Harder!" I screech again. "I'm trying babe!" He groans. "F**k your so tight! Just get in already!"

"Just get more super glue then!!" I retort, holding my sore back. (A/n: bet I got u there! 😂😁 Not today my lovelies. Not until she's had these mavericks! Should I do a major time skip next chapter or no? Comment!)

We're currently trying to fix up the dogs room. I'm a little against it, but I said that if he wants to come in here every night to feed them, then fine. I also told him that if they scratch up the door, he'll be paying and painting.

He finally listens to me, key word finally, and puts more super glue onto the wooden plank, and slides it back into its slot. Letting go, he dabs at his achievement, and walks over to me. "Eh? Not bad right." He says cockily. I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well done babe! Want me to go and put on one of your pre meals while you take a shower?" I ask, getting up from the bed. "I'd rather you come in the shower with me." I raise my eyebrow at him. I stand next to the door. "Uhhh... How bout no? Meal it is. Love you." He pouts at me and then chuckles. "Love you too." I shut the door behind me and head downstairs.

--------------------

I place the plate down as i hear the shower turn off. I take out my pot of noodles, and sit down on the couch and eat. Logan comes down with a towel around his neck, and his regular sweatpants and maverick tank top. "Plates on the table!" I shout to him. "Thank You!" he replies.

He comes in with his plate, his hair still messy. Im happy with today. I got Logan back, everyones great, and 4 more months until the babies come.  Pray for me. I don't know how i'll cope. 

He sits next to me, and puts an arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Lets go out tomorrow. Just on a date. A normal day. And before you say anything, yes you can vlog some of it." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Alright. Lets do it sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~

Its taken me a few days to write this. 1400+ words. I know I know, i promise 2000, but please forgive me! I want to know your opinion on what i should do. Big time skip? Anyway, i love youuu! I might be doing a story time on my channel ;D

See y'all next chapter! Buh Bai.

Also, im on shpock now, selling some stuff ;3 Copy the link below!

https://en.shpock.com/u/Wc_M2klJbweJaE_p/#tab/sell