100, 200, 300 reads specials! Gina's story.

I only used the people who made themselves recognised in my last chapters. Shoutout to @JasminZamo (Girl; Jasmin) @SierraWilliams375 (Girl; Sierra) @MrsDallas805 (Girl; Dallery) @redriley59 (Girl; Riley) @Abby_FTW (Girl; Abby) @gavin235 (Girl; Gina) @Sxlherxrera (Girl; Herra) for making themselves known! You're in your own chapters! Hope you like your positions. I didn't exactly know if you were a boy or a girl so i just guessed from you profile and your names. If its wrong then i can change it but yea! Im doing it in the order which people replied to my messages asking them who they wanted to be with, so don't hate on me :P Each story is 500-600 words long to make it fair! Enjoy!

Gina's (gavin235) story; Jake and I

Me and my boyfriend Jake were outside of Logan's apartment door. We were going to say a quick hi and leave to finish running errands and then head home. Assuming Jake, he had a prank up his sleeve, literally. I knocked on the door and stood back, being cautious of what he was going to do. I made a good choice, because once Logan opened the door, Jake threw a pouch of flour, eggs and water into his face. To my surprise, all Logan did was hug his brother, but little did Jake know, Logan was rubbing his face all over his back. He then looked at me, winked and smirked, pulling away from Jake.

I shook my head giggling and pushed passed them entering the apartment. I hugged Ayla my cousin, and waved at everyone else. I then looked to the table to see Brenden pointing the Camera at Kong! He was nibbling on a cake that said "1 Million, @kongdasavage🐶". I laughed and photo bombed it, while also taking an Instagram pick for myself. I posted it and clicked off my phone, leaving it on the table not wanting to deal with the notifications right now. I went to Logan's room and said hi to maverick. He hopped on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I giggled and Jake got defensive. "Maverick back off my woman or you will be sorry!" He said doing karate moves. I laughed histerically and put Maverick back in his cage.

I sat on the couch next to Logan and Jake, who were battling about who was the best kisser. Again, why are boys like this? All of a sudden, they stopped and turned to me. I was confused at first, but saw they had their thinking faces on. "No. No no no, I will not!" I said, crossing my arms and turning my head away from them. "Cmon babe please! We need to show Logan how good I am at kissing! Please. Please. Pleaseeee." I sighed and turned to them. "1 condition.", they nod and motion for me to continue, "Ayla has to do it too." That's when I heard the perky voice do the same thing as me. "Pfft. Like hell I'm doing it. You're out of luck boys. No can do." The boys grunted, and then did the unexpected. They gave a nod to each other, and got on their knees, begging. Ayla and me went wide eyed, all the while, Brenden was filming like this was normal. I shook my head and got up, grabbing my phone, that was still blowing up from my last IG post, and sauntered towards the front door. "Baby if you don't get your butt in the car in 10 mins I'm leaving without you! Bye Logan, Brenden, Ayla, Mrs Stepnik and Mr Paul! See you later. Bye everyone else!" I exclaimed into the apartment. I heard an echo of goodbyes, and stepped out of the door, heading towards the elevator.

After about 7 mins of waiting, Jake opened the door and sat in the driver's seat. I removed my feet from the top of the desk and put my phone away, adjusting my seatbelt. Jake reved the engine and we sped off back to the team 10 house, watching Logan's complex disappear around the corner. Damn, I already miss poor Kong.