Chapter 6: Is forgiveness a virtue?

100 Reads! Thank you guys so much! OMG so happy! My first book to hit 100. I hope you like the chapter!

Recap

"Worst Birthday ever." I whisper, and fall fast asleep, having the most horrible nightmare that there ever was in the world. I lost everyone and everything that ever mattered. I lost Logan.

End of Recap

I couldn't take it anymore. Staying in the same house as Logan was unbearable. Everyday he would make an attempt to explain, but i would push him away. Am i stupid? Or Am i making the right choices? I don't know anymore. That is where i made this decision. I'm going to stay with team 10 until my house is fully completed and until i get my own car. Jake said he would let me stay in his room. Im really happy he's allowing me to do this. Logan's face was always pained when he was vlogging. Yes, i still do watch him vlog. What? He was still the love of my life. I just wasn't his.

I never told Logan where i was going to stay. So he didn't know when he came over to the house a minute ago. Yep he's here. I feel like it might be time to actually listen. But if he pulls up an excuse like, 'Oh she looked like you' or 'I was drunk!' or 'It was a prank!', then I'm out. I sighed and stood up, letting my arms swing as i waddled over to Logan. He looked at me like i was a stranger. "Logan.. I finally have the courage to let you explain yourself. But if its some BS I'm out ok?". He nodded and told me to follow him. We went up to Jakes room and i sat on the bed cross-legged and he sat opposite me, his feet hanging off the bed.

"Look Hailey. I really really like you. Yes I finally said it, i do, but the reason i kissed Lele was not for some BS reason." He paused and sighed, running his hand through his glorious hair. "I don't want you to get mobbed." He finished. I was confused. How would i get mobbed? "I see you don't understand. Well, when you decide to like someone like me you have to consider the 5 rules of Dating a celebrity. 1) Be prepared to be swarmed by fans on a regular basis. 2) Be able to deal with haters or crazy fans. 3) Be able to accept the fact that i could be gone for longer than you'd want me to. 4) Fans could follow you home and find out where you live. 5) That i could be framed for the benefit of tv shows or magazines, framed to make it look like i'm cheating. I don't want to lose you to those dumb things. I have my needs and you have yours, and so do other girls. Lele knows how to deal with that stuff so i kissed her to fulfil my needs, and to make sure no one could take photos of me and you, if it were us. Im not saying I'm dating her or i want to, I'm saying that i don't want you to go through those things, and get stalked, or get your heart broken over a million times a day. I like you ALOT. You have changed me so much that i don't know how to control myself much around you anymore. Even being in the same building as you is like fighting a dinosaur. If i can't have you without being photographed, then i might as well just try to stay friends. I want to be near you and thats all that matters. Please forgive me."

A tear slipped down his cheek, and then down mine. He liked me. He didn't want me to go through anything too stressful. I bit my lip and looked up at him. His head was hanging and his hair covering his eyes. I reached out, my hand buried inside the oversized hoodie which belonged to Logan. I peeked my hand out and stroked away his bangs and caressed his cheek. "I like you too. Im sorry for pushing you away Logan. I forgive you." My vision blurred as tears streamed down my face and i let out an unexpected laugh. It was a joyful laugh, cry moment. He smiled and looked up at me, staring into my eyes and pulling me close to him. "Please don't push me away again. I nearly died being apart from you." He pulled back and wiped away my remaining tears with his thumb. I giggled and sniffed, "I doubt that big boy."

We headed downstairs hand in hand. Everyone looked and smiled, knowing we were back together and everything was ok. I told jake that it was fine for me to go back and stay with Logan. He allowed me to go before giving Logan a "man talk". Amelia squealed and rammed into me, suffocating me by squeezing the air out of my abdomen. I laughed with her and chatted for a bit. 2 Big warm hands wrapped around my waist and i knew it was Logan. "Ready to go?" he whispered in my ear. I leant my head against his chest and nodded. We said bye to Team 10 and headed back home.

Assuming Logan had vlogged today was true. No doubt about it since he was doing his outro currently, all the while bursting everyones eardrums. He finally finished and turned off his camera. He put it on the love sack and walked over to me. He pecked my forehead and rested his chin onto of my head. We rocked sideways as he stroked my hair. "Im so happy we are like this." i smiled at this and tilted my head up to look at him, touching our foreheads and noses. "Me too" i whispered back. And we continued to rock back and forth. Until Mark Came in the room and Told us to stop the PDA and get a room. He ruins the moments for us. What a jerk. The life of living with boys huh?

~OK guys so, as requested i did another chapter.

Thanks for the help guys! You must Participate at some point right? I love you and i will see you all next chapter! ANYWAY BYE NOW!!~