Chapter 19: Taco game

Everyone had already headed home by now. Im currently vlogging. 'Q&A with Logan!'. Looking at twitter for questions from fans, I sit on a comfy Bean bag. Some our things have started to come into the house. We have our full-set furniture, like couches and cabinets. The beds parts will be coming in tomorrow. Logan walks into the room and sits on the floor crossed-legged next to me. I look up and smile at him, and then click the record button. "What is up Hailesternator-patator-eliminators! Today i'm doing a highly requested video! A Q&A with logan!" I shouted my intro and smiled giddily.

"Ok so a while ago I tweeted, @HaileyAtwright always plug," I am stopped by a nudge on my shoulder and Logan with his eyebrow raised. He points to the ring on my wedding finger. I sighed and looked back at the camera, "@HaileyPaul, There better now?" He nodded and smiled at the camera wildly. I roll my eyes but continue on with the video.

We're halfway through the 10 minute video, when i spot one certain comment. I read it over and then quickly pass my phone to Logan. He smirked and raised his eyebrow. "Well, heres a question from @ForgivnessPaul_1534 (A/n: Your welcome xD), 'Whats the mystery thing you're going to do at the Teen Choice awards!?'. Hmm well, I'm going to...!" He just sits there in a position. I laugh but pat him on the chest. "I'll cut it there when i'm editing." He smiles and turns back to the camera. "Anyway! Lets just finish this video ok?"

"COME ON WE GOTTA GO! THE YETI'S READY!!". I sigh and close my laptop. We're currently getting ready to head to the Choice awards. We're going to be performing and stuff. I get up and grab my cloak.

I put my laptop, phone, and purse into my backpack and walk to the front door

I put my laptop, phone, and purse into my backpack and walk to the front door. My belly hasn't really popped out yet, so I decided to wear the two piece dress I found in the back of my closet.

~~~~~~

Guys I'm back! I know this was short and had nothing to do with tacos, but I will be doing a part 2, I'm just currently watching the teen choice awards live! Who else is with me? Echo Smith is killing it! Hope you're all enjoying this with me! Watch out for a chapter soon! Love you and...

Peace!😂💖