100,200,300 Special: Chloe's Story

Abby_FTW Sxlherxrera mh_lala
You failed to message me back in time to have your own chapter! Sorry! Better luck next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my Most supportive fans, @trulyteam10, has now got her own chapter! She was wonderful enough to vote on the chapters of my book, and compliment me on my writing skills! Thank you 'Chloe', I really appreciate it! Love you! :3 Now, without further ado, the chapter! Since this is a extra special chapter, i will make it more than 500 words! Also, there Might be another coming out in a few hours... Stay tuned!

Chloe's Story; Mrs Besson

Tomorrow was the day. The day i married the love of my life. The day i married Corbyn. We met in high school. We were the Cliché Sweethearts. We never stopped loving each other, and 5 months ago, he proposed, In an airplane. I know, insane right? I was like, what the freak are you doing, do you want to tip the plane? But then, once i realised what he was doing, i immediately broke down. Today i was doing a lot of last minute things. I wanted our wedding to be PERFECT. Uh,. last minute things being, checking on the venue, Getting ready for the bachelorette party, getting a dress... I know i know! We didn't have time, so I'm getting myself, and the bridesmaids, dresses.

We arrived at the Wedding Attire shop. By we, i meant me, my best friend Anna -Maid of Honour- and my other friends, Lauren, Cynthia and Catalyn -The bridesmaids- Since i was making the big decisions, they brought me suggestions for dresses, me saying maybe, or no. Saying yes wouldn't make sense. I was eyeing the far corner of the store, when i saw the perfect dress. The one that everyone would see me in. The one my soon-to-be husband would see me in. The dress that took me to another world of design. I also found the perfect crown and Veil to match.

 I also found the perfect crown and Veil to match