Chapter 18: Truth or Dare?

"Alright guys. Y'all are boring and we still have a while before i fall asleep. Lets play truth or dare." They send me daggers but eventually agree. We sit in a simple circle and I start. "Madi, Truth or Dare?" She thinks for a second, but says Truth. "Alright. Have you ever felt Jealous towards someone hitting on Jack? If so, who was it, where was it, and when?" She sighs and her vision falls down to her lap, to avoid our gaze. "I have felt Jealous. It was on one of his tours, when i was first getting into their music. They were about to leave and i was heading to my father's car to go to the next city, when i see one of my Ex- Best friends Go up to Jack. The boys where near their Coach getting ready to board. Her Name was winter. She kind of Looked like the girl with the white hair from The last Airbender." She takes out her phone and shows us a picture of a girl, who I'm assuming is Winter, posing to the camera.

" She takes out her phone and shows us a picture of a girl, who I'm assuming is Winter, posing to the camera

She retracts her hand and stares at the photo, and then switches her phone off and puts it back to the side. "She knew i liked Jack, from the moment i found out about the band. I Even told her personally, 'If i were to date any one of them it would be Jack', no offence boys." She says, giving them a sheepish smile. They shrug it off and gesture for her to continue. "Oh right, so they were talking, and then she gave me a side glance. Me being the nice friend i was, waved to her and told her to show him to me and then come over. She then smirked at me and gave me a thumbs down. I remember it so clearly, which is why it sucks." She uses the sleeve of her jumper to wipe away the stray tear.

"She turns to him, and grabs his face, and kisses him. That moment shattered me, our friendship, and my impression of Jack. I was broken, but meeting Jack in person, changed everything all over again. From when they pulled away, me and my father had driven far from the spot, leaving her and the last tour spot in the dust. I haven't seen her since, and I plan to avoid her forever." she sighs as she looks back up at us. We're all dumbfounded. I shuffle over to her and give her a hug. She smiles and lets the tears naturally flow. I pat her back and say 'there there' like a mother would to her child.

After getting past the whole Crying phase, she straightens up and smiles at us, thanking us all. Its passed onto Jake, who asks Corbyn. He picks Dare, and ends up wearing christmas lights and a green dress, which Madison took out of her backpack, and runs up and down the streets yelling 'Im A unicorn, deal with it!' (A/n: Me all day everyday... Minus the christmas lights xD) . Jonah is up next, who chooses Anthony. Him being the idiot Ohioan he is, he manages to make out with the underside of an old mattress in one of the upstairs bedrooms.

It was finally Madison's turn to choose. She glares at me, smirking evilly. "Alright Lee, truth or dare?". I squint at her but shoot a smirk back at her. "Dare." She turns around and scans the room. "I dare you and Logan to go into the closet and do an Instagram LiveStream, and prank all of your fans into thinking you were kidnapped." My eyes widen and i glance at Logan. We both have the same expression. His changes quickly into a grin and he stands up abruptly. They all know i hate to prank my fans. Its like torturing a bunch of kittens and puppies.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the closet. "And you can't fake it cause we'll be watching it!" Madison says, before the closet door is slammed. Logan ruffles his hair and turns off the light. I take out my phone, still not saying anything. Opening the Instagram app, i go onto boomerang and press live. The watchers count goes up immediately to 5000+. I feel anxious but take a deep breath. "G-guys.. um, I'm not talk as much because.. I might get caught. But i need your help." Logan gets a text and he shows it to me from behind my phone.

Madison: Yo, we're gonna bang on the door and scream, to make it believable. Don't run out of the closet ok?

I nod to Logan and he gives a slight knock to the door, so only the group can hear it. I brace myself and Logan pops up on the screen. "Hailey, we gotta go, this might be our chance." Damn his acting skills are WAY better than mine. I nod, the phone picking up minimal movement with the dim lighting. Logan shakes the camera, to make it look like we're running. The group then start banging and screaming on the door. I take a look at the screen and its comments.

(A/n: I Used a site for all of these names..)

@ NeelWair Yo, are they ok??

@ Lyricon Guys breathe! Whats going on!

@ Cafardtor99 Hey are those metal walls in the background?

@ ZloutVirose What the hell! The Connections going bad and the quality is horrible.

@ DeflexSham This is a prank right? Guys please be ok!

I sigh and give the phone to Logan, and take his one,

Logan: This is Hailey, can i stop pranking them now?

Madison: Alright fine.

I take my phone and end the pranks madness. Logan flicks on the lights and laughs. "Guys I'm sorry for worrying you! Its a prank! It was all Madison's fault! If you don't know Madison, its Jacks girlfriend. You can check her out at MadisonAve! Alrighty guys, since i've got you on the live stream now, I'm gonna hook it up to my vlog camera and you can give us Truths and Dares!" Logan has already headed out, and is signing off his own Vlog. I walk into the living room and to my duffle bag. I grab my camera, and bluetooth link it to my phone.

"Woah guys! 8953 views? Lets get that up to 10000? Anyways! Send in some requests. We'll set an order and then get started!"

~~~

y'all are freaking lucky to have a Writer like me exist. I dropped a double upload on your heads and you didn't even see it coming!That was freaking dark. Anyway! I love you so i gave you a second chapter, even though my requirement wasn't made. Why has no one got energy? MAKE YOURSELVES KNOWN CHILDREN! Also, should i like.. continue this Truth or dare thing, and make a part 2 of it, or just skip to the next day?

Show me some love and follow me, vote for this chapter, and leave a positive comment.

1 Vote = You have a kind heart

1 Vote + Comment = You're Beautiful

1 Vote + Comment + Follow = You're positively awesome

Do good today!

 Peace! ❤️

~(•ø•)~