Chapter 10: Zach Herron's Steal

Recap

After Ethan left, i got changed and climbed into bed with Logan. "Im sorry about rushing out so fast. I won't do it again.. Babe.." I said, grinning. He chuckled warmly, his chest vibrating and his heart beating fast. My head on his chest and Ear to his heart. He hugged me closer and kissed my forehead. "Its ok, as long as I'm with you.. Babe." And with that, we both fell asleep. In pure Silence. Pure Bliss. Pure Happiness.

End of Recap

It was the last day we were here. It was the main event, where we were going to do a speech. I was awake and getting ready to go out:

When i was ready, i walked into our bedroom, and woke Logan up

When i was ready, i walked into our bedroom, and woke Logan up. He sat up in the bed still having his messy morning hair. "Morning Cupcake." He told me in his morning voice, which made me shiver and hold my breath. I then released it and said good morning back, my voice quivering. He tilted his head and gave me a crooked smile. "Whats wrong? Do i affect you?". I deeply inhaled and exhaled, calming my nerves, while answering back a quick 'no' and dashing out of the room with 200 shades of Red on my cheeks. "Just come down to breakfast when you're ready! And hurry up cause the speech we have to do is in like, 2 hours!" you shout to him, and head out the door.

Logans P.O.V

I groaned as I hid myself under the bed. Hailey looked really hot and i had.. well a problem. (A/n: If you know what i mean ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°) ) I just decide to hurry up and get downstairs. I can't wait to get back to LA. After getting ready and putting on a savage tank top, i headed down to the lobby.

Once i reached downstairs, i saw everyone eating and chatting. Sitting my self next to Hailey, i wrapped my arm around her waist and kissing her on the cheek. "Oh hey baby. I ordered you some food. Breakfast burrito, with egg, bacon, mayo, cheese, tomato and sausage." she said, leaning into me. I smiled and thanked her. I then said Hi to everyone and dug into my food.

We were currently walking around the fair, taking pictures with fans, when we got a surprise visit from, guess who? The rest of the why don't we boys. I felt Hailey intake a breath. I don't blame her because I'm sure she's still affected by what happened. I pushed her behind me and stood protectively. "What do you guys want?" I said, crossing my arms. They looked at me confused, but their faces soon turned to realisation, and Zach took a step forward. "We came here to apologise about Jack's behaviour. What he did to you wasn't cool. He is on hold from the band until he can pull himself together and change his ways. He was sent Rehab, because he went crazy. Its unbelievable yeah, but it happened. Once he gets out of Rehab, he has to show us he's back to how he used to be, and then we will decide if we should let him back in or not. We aren't here for trouble, we just want to say sorry." The rest of the group nodded and hung their heads.

I exhaled and stretched out my arms. "Come here guys." I said. We group hugged and I turned to see Hailey smiling. I smiled back and then it was time. I heard the announcer. "Can we call our special guests to the backstage area please, for check ups, set ups, and Recaps. Thank you. Our main event will start in a few minutes, everyone watching please come in front of the stage. thank you." Thats when i grabbed Haileys hand, waved to my fans while she waved to hers. Then to the why don't we boys, and headed to the backstage area. Here goes nothing.