Chapter 11: Oh Hi Mark!

Before we get started, i have to say something, Later on in this chapter, there will be a little bit of .. I don't know why I did this but i did. I will leave a warning of where its starts and ends. The warning will be "11111111111". If you don't like it, just skip to the next paragraph of ones, which is where it will end. This is probably gonna be a one time thing, Unless y'all vote it up and comment if you liked it, if not, don't expect more unless i feel like it. Alright thanks! Byee! <3

Haileys P.O.V

Today was the day we went back to LA. It was 3am and i had my shower and changed.

I then headed into our hotel bedroom

I then headed into our hotel bedroom. I saw Logan sleeping soundly. I decided to give him at least 5 more minutes, and headed out to get some take away breakfast. I knew only corner shops would be open this early, so i headed to one Called "Family Choice". I just decided to get A few Drinks and some Croissants and jelly. After paying the $10.98, I headed back to the hotel, thinking of a way to wake Logan if he was still sleeping.

Closing the door quietly, i headed to the kitchen and placed the food down. I heard running water, so he must have woken up. I sat on the bed while scrolling through instagram. The door opened and steam came out, as well as Logan, Wrapped in only a towel. My eyes widened and I flusteredly stood up and started panicking, looking for another place to set my eyes on. "U-uh Sorry Logan.. Im just gonna..--" I reached my hand toward the handle, but i felt a presence behind me, and arms wrap around me. I blushed when i felt my back soak in water. "L-logan, what are you--", He squashed me closer to him, and i felt his.. Friend on my back. My breath hitched and my heart raced.

He leant down and whispered in my ear, "Where are you going? I think Logan Junior deserves his reward now.." He kissed down my neck and came back up to bite my ear. I let out a Moan, which is exactly what he wanted to hear. "Lets make this whole hotel know my name, I'm gonna make you scream Baby." Thats It. I lose. I Gave in.

After about a hot hour and a half, our flight was in 25 mins & I got out of bed. "Damn it Logan, Now we don't have much time! I have to get a shower and stuff now. I was already ready before." He rolled his eyes and got out of bed too. "Well at least you enjoyed yourself. Now I'm prepared for the long trip back. Lets hurry and get ready. I'll just go to Jakes house and get ready. Don't make yourself look too hot, or i will have to go for round 3 on the plane." He said, giving me a smirk, after grabbing some clothes from the drawer, walking out. I sighed, walking to the shower again, but thought of a way to get pay back, so i hurried into the shower and started to get ready. Be prepared Logan, you're going to have a hard time sitting still on the plane.

"Come in!" I hear Jakes voice Call. Opening the door with the bag of food in my hand, as well as mine and logan's Suitcases, i then head in. I hear wolf whistles from everyone and I roll my eyes, sitting on the couch while crossing my legs. "You do realise we only have like, 4 minutes before the Uber gets here? We need to take our stuff downstairs." I say. Logan Walks out and stops in his tracks, looking at me like he was paralysed. "Whats wrong Logan?" I ask, leaning forward, exposing my chest more." I hear him suck in a breath. "Get some Logan!", Chance shouts, a little too loud. We all shoosh him and I giggle standing up. "Welp, Hailey's right, lets get our stuff downstairs." I lean down and grab my bag and head to the door first, with Tessa and Erika behind me. "We'll meet you boys downstairs.", i said, and open the door. (A/n: Her outfit):