Chapter 21: Movie set

Today is the day. The first day I will be in and on movie set. Logan's been helping me, and today is the day we do the make out scene. I smirk as I sit next to him on set. Remember how I said I was gonna tease him before we do the scene? That's what I'm doing now.

~skip to the scene cause this is a short chapter lmao~

Everyone is rushing around, trying to prepare for the scene. !Graphic scene, if you don't like it then skip, don't press that speech bubble and complain😐!  Logan and I sit in the fake plane next to eachother. The director gives a thumbs up, and then the action guy runs on stage. "Logan Paul and Hailey Atwright, Intimate scene, Take one, action." The camera starts. Logan turns to look at me. His hand lifts my chin, and I act shy. "Don't be afraid, I don't bite.... Straight away.." he whispers, but loud enough for the mic to pick it up. My cheeks heat up and my eyes widen. "W-wait Logan i--" I'm cut off by him Smashing (insert Lenny face) his lips onto my magenta lipstick covered lips. (A/n: so fudging complicated 😂😂).  I'm actually surprised and my hands go onto his shoulders. I soon regain my act and climb onto his lap. He puts his hands on my waist and tilts his head. My hands go up to his cheeks. He licks my bottom lips, asking for entrance. I slowly open my mouth but quickly close it, and smirk.

He growls and furrows his eyebrows. One of his hands slither up to my hair and tug it with force, causing my mouth to open for his free will. I melt into the kiss, and move my hips. Logan's hips move upward, trying to create as much friction as possible. "And cut! That's a wrap for today. Thank you for coming here today for the short scene." Logan just gives the director a thumbs up and waves him away. I can probably imagine the director rolling his eyes and waving everyone out by now.

I hear the door close and my heartbeat sped up. Why? Because I'm alone in a room with a horny Logan Paul and he had no boundaries.

~~~~~

SORRY guys. I broke my promise. I'm going home tomorrow so don't worry. The posting will be back to normal, once or twice a week. PEACE💗