Chapter 20: Taco game 2

We're pulling up to the blue carpet, when Logan rolls down his window and pulls out his merch gun out of nowhere, and points it to the crowd of fans, and shoots it. After he rolls down the window, all i hear is screams.  Rolling my eyes, i prepare myself to step out of the SUV. Logan gets out first and jogs over to my side, not before waving to his fans. He opens the door and holds out his hand like a gentleman, and i smile at him and take it, stepping onto my Heels again. I wave at some of the fans, and we walk through the aisle, stopping to take a few photos separately and together.

We're currently inside the stadium, but backstage. Logans getting his outfit, while i'm getting my makeup done. "AND THE KING HAS ARRIVED!". He smirks and walks into the room, with his arms out. I roll my eyes, "Honestly Logan, shut up. You're so loud and they're about to start filming." He laughs, then puts on a serious face, "No one can stop the definition of Savage," He gestures to himself, "Besides, it wont matter, because I found the queen of savage, right here. She'll be right beside me through the whole thing." He winks at me and I laugh. "Mhm, well anyway, you might wanna get your makeup done because... we only have like 15 minutes until we need to go back out. They're gonna start announcing soon." I say, getting up off of the chair and walking to the door. I peck Logan on the cheek and turn to the makeup artist. "Good luck," I nod to her, she then reflects it and i walk out the door. 

We sit right next to the stage while we wait for the announcers, Marshmallow and Bella Thorne to expose the two winners of the awards. (A/n: ok guys so I know there's only supposed to be one female and one male but I'm going to add one extra female and male, so it can be liza and Hailey, and David and Logan.) "And the winners for teen female comedy stars goes to... Liza Koshy and Hailey Atwright!" Screams Bella, hyping up the crowd even more.

I hear cheers echo through the stadium as Liza grabs my hand and we walk up onto stage together. At this point, I'm in a laughing fit, holding my shiny award. Giving Marshmallow and Bella a hug just added to my adrenaline. We stood side by side, waiting for Bella to announce the two males who won. Biting my lip in anticipation, I watch her carefully open the envelope. I immediately, I put on a huge smile, knowing the two successors.

"Logan Paul, David Dobrik, please come up onto the stage, because you have won!!" David sprints up and waves to the crowd as they produce more energy. Logan runs around the outer ring, high-fiving people he passes. I giggle at his enthusiasm even though it can hardly be heard. We hold our awards, and Logan snakes his free hand around my waist. With my eyebrow raised, I turn to look up at him. He just smiles and turns to do his speech.

"Alright Logang that is the vlog! Subscribe to join the family, get your maverick and Logang merch at loganpaul.com/shop! Be a maverick, Logang for life, and I will see y'all tomorrow, take it easy fam! Peace!" And with that he turns off his camera. He sets it down into his yeti backpack, and focuses his attention onto his family. I'm next to him and Pam, and Greg is on the other side of Logan, and Jake's opposite Logan. I smile at the family I found in LA. Team 10, Jake, Logan, the paul parents, and my children. My life could not be better.

We're joking and socialising around the table, when Jake soon starts to ask questions about my past. Not wanting to talk about it, I laughed it off and continued my meal. He still pried. He wouldn't stop talking about how I never talked about my parents or why I was even here. "Ok Jake, that's enough. You're making this uncomfortable." Jake gives his brother a confused look and starts to speak again. "But Logan, has she ever told you about her past? Her parents or anything? We're siblings so I don't see the problem." I put my head down, not wanting to be involved in the conversation. "I don't care if she has or not. If she doesn't want to talk about it, I respect that. I love her and that's all that matters. When she's ready to tell me, she will."

I smile at his Minnie speech, and pick my head back up and lean it on his shoulder. Jake finally shuts up, and we enjoy the rest of our evening.

"Well, that was one of the busiest days of my life." I laugh at his comment, and walk upstairs, with him behind me, and head to the bedroom. He sits down on the little couch we have in our room, and I rummage through my drawers for some shorts and a loose crop top. "Why don't you ever sleep topless?". I turn to him and narrow my eyes in his direction. "Because Logan, you're a pervert, so you would probably grope me all night. And I don't want that. I have to stay as stress free as possible while I'm pregnant, and after then too." He grumbled and denies. "No I would not! I just want you to be comfortable!" Sighing, I grab a milkshake from our mini fridge. "I know Logan, now, can you get out so I can change?" He smirks and crosses his legs. "Nah I'll stay. Why worry anyway? I've seen you naked before. You're still beautiful, even with those babies inside you." I roll my eyes and raise my eyebrow playfully. "Alright, but if you have problems, you have a cold shower." He mumbles and brushes his hair to the side. "Watch your profanity." Him and I laugh at my sentence, and get changed and ready to sleep.

"Congratulations on earning your award baby. I'm proud of you." He chuckles and strokes my hair. This moment is exactly like the first time we actually said 'i love you' to each other. "Thanks Babe. I'm proud of you too. I love you." I give him a slow kiss, and lay my head back onto his chest. "And you my love. Goodnight." He kisses the top of my head and whispers goodnight to me. From then on, it was sweetdreams, as our awards sit opposite us, on the chest we have in front of our beds. What an eventful night.

~~~~

Normal long chapters are back! I'm going to be posting short chapters for the next four days, because I feel bad about having such a long break and leaving y'all happening. I'm also going on holiday to butlins so I'm even giving you some things while on holiday. I will be announcing the shoutout winners in a few minutes, so try to squeeze yourself in, by voting on chapters, following me, commenting on chapters, and adding to your reading lists!

Also! Thank you Forgiveness Paul, for giving me the beautiful cover! She/he (please tell me😂) was the winner! Go show them some love and check out their books here:  @ForgivnessPaul_1534 

I will see you next chapter! Peace!

You think I actually forgot about Jakey? It's every other day bro,🔥💎.
💗