Chapter 4: Finally

Logans P.O.V

"AYYOOO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHATS POPPIN'! So today is a special day cause I HAVE VLOG CONTENT! Its Hailey's Birthday and we are doing a surprise party for her. By we I mean Team 10 and me. It's also her welcome party because we were planning on doing it yesterday, but that wasn't going to happen. Alright so I'm gonna head to Jakes and we are gonna get some stuff! See you in like 3 2 1 *Hair shake*." I turn off the vlog camera and leave a note for Hailey. I hope she likes this. I need to get her a personal present from me too. I head to my purple car and speed off towards Jakes house. This is going to be a busy day.

Haileys P.O.V

I hear a knock at the door. "Logan, get the door!" I moan and try to cover my eyes with my arm. There is silence throughout the house. "Logan?" i call out again. Hm, he must have left. I slide off the couch as i hear the knock again. "Coming.. one second." I say fixing myself up a bit and patting down my hair. I open the door to see 5 boys who look extremely familiar. They all stare at me confused and i return it. "Uhm, may i help you?", i ask. They look at each other and a curly haired boy says, "Yea we're looking for Logan. Do you know where he is?". I shake my head. "NO, he's not here, but you can come in if you like." I say smiling and opening the door some more. They all say a quick thanks and head inside. "Do you want anything?" i ask them. They smile and shake their heads. "Ok, uhm I'm just gonna get changed. 1 Sec." I head downstairs and knock on Mark's door first.

"Come in!" He says, and i step inside to see him lying on his bed with his laptop. "Oh hi mark! There are some people here that are looking for Logan. I Dunno who they are but just go check up on them while i get ready.". I say to him. He nods and gets up, walking down the hall as i enter Logans Room and start getting ready. I take a shower and wash my hair. Once i get out i blow dry it and put it up in a quick ponytail. I put on some workout clothes and head back up stairs after changing my phone case and bringing it up with me.

 I put on some workout clothes and head back up stairs after changing my phone case and bringing it up with me