Chapter 22: Airplane Delights

**STRAIGHT UP SMUT WARNING! ALTERNATIVE CHAPTER COMING SOON! DONT JUDGE, PEOPLE LIKE IT SO I MEAN \(• - •)/ ! HERE YOU ARE! I WILL BE DOING AN ALTERNATIVE THO, WHICH IS JUST BASICALLY WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IF THEY FINISHED QUICKLY, AND IM NOT SAYING LOGAN HAS A DADDY KINK**

His hands grip my waist tighter, and i tug on his shirt, attempting to get it off in some way. He Pulls our lips apart and quickly rushes to take his shirt off. He throws it somewhere across set and returns his hands back to my hips. His head makes its way into the crook of my neck. I moan when he bites my sweet spot, and tangle my fingers into his soft, moppy (a/n: Made it up, Deal with it xD) hair. He lifts up my sweater, and throws it behind my head. His lips suck on my neck, making simple hickeys.  I sigh as his hair brushes my cheek. 

My bra is soon removed. (A/n: I feel so fudging awkward rn... How do people do this xD) We're on the carpeted flooring. Logans ontop of me. His mouth finds its way towards my buds. He licks and sucks them as he starts to remove my jet black leggings. I kick them off and push Logan down. I trace my finger down his chest as he bites his lip and groans out in ecstasy. "What do you want me to do Loggie?" He moans and guides my hand to his belt buckle.

I begin to remove it slowly. Once his trousers are off, I lay my palm onto his manhood. "Sh** baby.. don't stop." I go harder and faster, and his breathing becomes extremely ragged. Him being the moaning mess, he moved his hips with my hand. "Baby I'm gonna cum." At that I smirk and remove my hand. He growls and stares at me. "What Logan?" I ask innocently, and tilt my head. He furrows his eyebrows and flips our positions. Biting my lip I lean up. "You wouldn't do anything. Would you.. daddy?"

He growls at my comment and his new nickname. His hand finds its way to my panty-covered core. He rubs me and I moan quietly a few times. "Who got you this wet baby?" I sigh in ecstasy as he goes faster. "You Logan. ~Ah~" I reply as clearly as I can. He stops and pinches my clit. "Wrong." I whine at his pause and give up. "You daddy! Now just f**k me already!" He chuckles, and I can see him smirk through the slit between my fingers. I was covering my face. "As you wish cupcake."

And with that, my panties and his boxers are gone. He holds his manhood and teases my core. "Ohh.. Logan please." He grunts but restrains himself from pounding into me. "Beg for it." I whine again, getting agitated, and put my nails on his back. Pulling him down, I make sure my mouth is right next to his ear. "F**k me baby." I say seductively, and lick his ear. He moans and slams into me. I arch my back as his meat stick moved in and out of me. Eyes rolling back into my head, I claw at Logan's back, probably leaving permanent red marks. He lifts up my legs to over his shoulders hitting another angle, and my g-spot. "Ohh.. Logan right there.." I moan, and then give him a few neck hickeys.

He picks me up and puts me against the cool black wall of the studio. He thrusts up as he rests his palms on the wall behind me. "Do you like that baby? So you like daddies c**k inside of you?" I moan and nod. He slams the wall and it startles me. "I wanna here words baby!" My heart races. I must say, in a situation like this, he still looks extremely hot when he's mad. "Yes daddy. I love it so much. I'm gonna cum baby!" He picks up the pace, but then pulls out and turns me around. Feeling empty I am pushed against the wall. Logan holds my hips and pulls out my butt. "This is gonna hurt baby but I'm going straight in." I nod and he puts his length back in me. I groan and let my head fall down, and I stare at the floor trying to bare the pain.

Logan slams in and out inside of me again but from behind. He holds my hair and waist and pull me back hard as he goes in. The studio is filled with our moaning and groaning, as well as the slapping of our skin. Logan reached his hand down and onto my clit, he rubs it as I drip my juices onto the floor slowly. I may be pregnant, but it's never too late to still have fun. He rubs my clit at an immense speed while also ramming into me at the same time. "Ok ready baby?" I nod and he starts to do everything faster. "1...2...3..f**k" he moans out, and I let out one of the loudest moans I have ever done, and we both cum together. His juices take routes as one flows in, and the other, out. My juices slide down his fingers and onto the floor as we both pant. He pulls out and licks his fingers. I walk around the room and pick up our clothes.

"What a mess. Gosh Logan you're crazy."

~~~~~~~~~

like I said, clean alternative chapter coming soon. Bless your face, if you sneezed while reading this chapter, bless you... peace off. Boop! (If y'all know whos youtuber outro that is, you have my respect 😂💗)

Alright guys! I will see you next chapter...

Peace!🔥💖💎