Chapter 3: Should I..?

A/n: Skip to 0:44 for the actual start of the song!!^^

I wake up from snoring on a comfy cushion in an unfamiliar apartment. The sun shines into my eyes and i quickly shut them. 'How did i get here..?'. "Mmmh.. *Yawn*, what the..?". I rub my eyes to see a broad back facing me as i sit up. "Logan..?". He turns around and smiles at me. "Good morning Sleepy head. Want some breakfast?". I look around his apartment. Much more amazing than seeing it through his vlog camera. "Sure. What is it?" "GAINZ BOI! I got you the Banana, blueberry and granola one."

I look at the glorious Bowl With saliva falling down my mouth

I look at the glorious Bowl With saliva falling down my mouth. "Thank you. Um, how did i get up here, and where is Aleecia?". He smiles at me handing me the bowl and sits on a stool. "Aleecia is sleeping in marks room. And no, they did not smash. We carried you up here after you passed out in the hallway. We decided you could just crash here and we can help you unpack and get priorities done today. Oh and by the way, you can use my shower and stuff. I brought some clothes i found in your backpack. They're on my bed." I choke on my breakfast as i hear him say he carried me. Now tell me, is that dreamy or what?

"Thanks so much logan! Sorry i should hurry and leave then..". He laughs and puts a hand on my shoulder, "Relax Hailey. Take your time, Im gonna go get dressed and start making phone calls to get you a mattress and stuff. You go get a shower and get ready." He smiles at me and strides away downstairs. I put my gainz bowl into the sink and head down to Logans room. I got a shower and got dressed. To be honest, Logan has taste. I do my makeup, grab my phone and head upstairs.

 I do my makeup, grab my phone and head upstairs

"Logan?" I call out as i reach the top of the stairs

"Logan?" I call out as i reach the top of the stairs. I see him talking to his vlog camera and quickly try to spin around. "Uh uh uhhh, not so fast. Guys, this is Hailey!" He says grabbing my arm and pointing the camera at me. "uh.. hi.." I say and sheepishly smile. "Logan cmon let me go." I say tugging my arm, "Nuh uh Baby! You're coming with me!" He says humorously and lifts me over his shoulder. "Ooo Dat ass Doe!" And smacks my butt. "Logannn! Lemme go, we need to get out of this apartment." He laughs and puts me down. "Ok then! I will see you in a minute Logang When we reach Jakies house! *Hair shake*." I roll my eyes and start to head to the door. "Logan can we just leave Mark and Aleecia? Im sure they will smash or whatever.". He smirks and we walk out the door to his purple beauty. Off to meet Jake i guess!

We arrive at Jakes and I step out of the car. "Ha I told you i would get out first! Loser!" Me and Logan have been bonding on the way here. We sang together and talked about random Ish we liked. It was the most fun i've had in a few days. Logan shakes his head and laughs as he knocks on the front door. A cheerful Pretty girl opens it, smiling widely at us. She rocks a white crop top and pink skirt with a flowery gown, and her light pink and white makeup.

 She rocks a white crop top and pink skirt with a flowery gown, and her light pink and white makeup

"Loggie!! SO nice to see you again!" She says giving him a bear hug

"Loggie!! SO nice to see you again!" She says giving him a bear hug. I get a tense feeling in my shoulders and a pang of jealousy in my stomach. "Its nice to see you too Antonia! How are you?". "Im good Loggie. Babe, Logsie is here!" 'Coming', is what i hear in the background as the girl steps back, letting us in. "Nice to meet you Newbie! Im Antonia, Jakes Girlfriend." Antonia shakes my hand and i relax myself. I can already tell that we are going to be best friends. "Im Hailey. Just a neighbour of Logans. Nice to meet you!" I smile back at her and she gives me a koala hug. Wow this girl sure does love hugs! We bond and Logan and Jake talk on the sidelines. Apparently Jake wants to give me some merch and a Welcome gift which i won't get till tonight i think.

"So, Dudett, what brings you to La?" Jake asks me. We were all doing a get to know each other sort of thing in the living room. I got to meet the whole of team 10. Even people like Chad. They were like a second family. "Well, my parents just suddenly told me i was moving out. They didn't tell me where, just that I'm not gonna be able to live in that house anymore. I Don't know why. I guess it was an early birthday present or something, considering my birthday's tomorrow." Everyone went wide eyed and stared at each other. I gave out a confused look. "What?". Jake cleared his throat, "T-tomorrow? Are you planning on doing anything tomorrow?". I scrunch my face and say, "What am i supposed to do? I only just over here and i barely know the place. Im still overwhelmed at the fact that i got to meet you guys for peets sake!" I rush out all at once. I sigh and get up, "Sorry, I'm just tired. It might be jet lag. Jake where's your bathroom?" He gets up and leads me down to near the front door. He opens it for me leading to the bathroom.

Jakes P.O.V

"Guys we might as well just change so that the party is for tomorrow! I mean her birthday is then too! So we can kill like 3 birds with one stone." Tristan Suggests. "I agree, all in favour, raise your hands." I say, and everyone raises it, even Logan. "Alrighty. Get some sleep guys, WE have to do the moving tomorrow!" I announce clapping my hands. I give my brother a bro hug and tell Hailey goodbye.

Haileys P.O.V

I flop onto the love sack and instantly feel dizzy. "Pfft, you're pooped. Just go to sleep. We can sort everything out in a few days and you can stay here for now ok? IN the morning we can get you Pj's and more clothes. Goodnight Potato." I giggle at his proposal and nod, "Goodnight, 'Loggie'." He pauses as he puts a blanket over me. "It sounds Hot when you say it." He kisses my forehead and says something that i could not here, but wish i heard. 'Goodnight Princess, i love you'.

~OOOO its getting juicy. Upload tomorrow at 12-14pm BST, 7-9am ET, See you tomorrow Dudes and Dudetts! Leggo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a comment, vote, and follow for more notifications for when the next chapter comes out! BTW Did you like the P.O.V change? Heh i bet none of you saw THAT coming. Until you saw it i guess.. Huff comedies so complicated. ~ Pow