Chapter 4. Blue sheets.

I don't usually drink. Really. I hate alcohol; I've had too many bad experiences with it. But last night was different. Thinking on it now it somewhat feels like a compensation for the shit I go through. Last night seemed to be an exception.

I seriously regret making that assumption now. 

I squirm helplessly in the knot and tangles of the sheets that my body had created throughout the night. A low monstrous grunt exceeds from my mouth and I groan in protest at the sun's light slithering it's way in through the cracks where the curtain doesn't shield the window.

Ugh, my head hurts like hell. I keep my eyes closed while I lean over and search for my phone on the bed-side cabinet. I can't find it so I decide to open my eyes, I look at the clock on the side and stare at the digits. It's 1:03pm. What?

I look around the bright room, my vision is slightly blurred. I look from the white bed-side cabinet, to the large cupboard at the side of the room, to the football posters on the walls, to the lump under the blue covers and slowly discover this isn't my room. I lean over and slightly pull over the sheets to see who it is. 

It's Harry; he's fast asleep... and he has no shirt on. Shit x2!

I've slept over Harry's house numerous of times and even slept in the same bed, but we were little of course, and this is a very different situation.

I vigorously shake him awake.

"What?" Harry jumps and gathers upwards against the headboard, rubbing his eyes. His messy mop of curls are pointing in all directions and his cheeks are flushed.

"Harry, what am I doing in your bed?!" I nearly shout.

"Shh, you'll wake everyone up. You fell asleep." he says slowly, slumping back down in the covers and rolling over so his back is to me.

I pull the sheets right off him and pull his shoulder over so he's on his back.

"What?" he groans.

"Harry, you need to tell me what happened last night." 

He smirks a little. I can clearly see he's amused at the fact he knows more about the situation than I do. "Everyone got a little tispy, not as much as you though." he says, pulling the covers up to his chin.

Embarrassment flickers on my assets and I literally feel like dying.

"We all went in the garden and jumped in the pool, but you didn't want to come so you stayed in the garage. Then when I came back you were asleep on the carpet." He stops and chuckles lightly at my reaction.

Oh smoothe, Brooklyn.

"So, I carried you into my bed..."

"Did anything, you know... happen?" I feel stupid but I can't help but ask.

He shakes his head. "You know I'd never do that, Brookie." he whispers.

I nod and there's a few moment's silence before I tear my eyes away from Harry and get up.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Home. Mum's gonna be so pissed."

 "Oh right, do you want me to walk you home?"

"No, I'm fine. Well, not really. My head hurts so much." I say, grabbing my bag and throwing my stuff in there.

"So does mine." Harry groans.

I quickly use Harry's bathroom and gasp at my reflection in the mirror. I look like a panda as my mascara is smudged, my hair is a mess and I look strangely pale.

I manage to look a bit better once I wash my face and tie my long, messy hair up a loose bun.

"Is it okay if I wear this home?" I ask as I go back into Harry's room. I'm referring to his clothes I'm wearing.

Harry's still lying in the same spot, I notice he looks a little hung over too.

"Yeah, of course you can."

I sit down on the side of the bed next to Harry.

"Thanks, Harry. It was a great night... from what I remember." 

He chuckles and shrugs. "No problem."

"You were great last night, you've really improved since I last heard you." I say.

"Thanks, Brookie." he says, putting his hand on mine.

I smile, lean over and kiss his flushed cheek.

"See you tomorrow, yeah? Don't sleep in too long, curls." I say, getting up and making my way towards the door.

"Okay, okay." he says, smiling at me.

I smile at his angelic face one more time before quietly closing his door.