Chapter 27. Failed schedule.

"Harry did you pack my phone?"

"Yes."

"And my purse?"

"Yes."

"And what about my-"

"Brookie chill, I packed everything you said for me to pack. Don't worry."

I'm panicking.

Last night I made a schedule of what we're doing today in my diary and the time plan has already failed as we managed to sleep in for an extra hour as we forgot to set our alarms. So I agreed to let Harry go downstairs to tell the receptionist we'd be checking out a lot later and also pack my handbag, while I showered and got ready. Big mistake.

"Harry you forgot to pack my hairbrush!" I whine, searching in my bag for it.

Harry groans. "Do you want me to run back for it?" he asks, pointing towards the elevator behind him.

"No no, forget it. We're late as it is."

We carry on walking through the grand hotel; the place is literally like a castle from the inside. A gold chandelier hangs from the ceiling of each room and there are even waitors strolling around the hotel offering free liquiors and snacks all day. It's amazing.

Last night me and Harry got snuggled up in bed together and watched The Parent Trap on the flat screen TV in our room. Harry went downstairs during the beginning of it to get hot chocolate from the kitchen for both of us. When he returned he said that there was a living room on the 4th floor with a cinema screen and sofas. I got really excited and jumped up from the bed and we both sneaked downstairs in our pyjamas to the livingroom. It reminded me of the part in The Parent Trap when the twins were running around the hotel.

The living room was huge, but really dark. So Harry went to turn on, what he thought was a light-switch, but turned out to be the fire-alarm, he darted out of the room and up the stairs and left me lounging on the sofa with no clue with what was going on. I ran after him and we both literally jumped into the elevator and fell to the floor, peeing ourselves laughing.

So that's probably why the lady behind the reception desk is now scowling at us. Huh.

Harry opens the hotel's main door for me and step out into the cold, wet street.

The sun is out, but rain is falling from a dark cloud overhead, sparkling and shimmering like jewels in the vivid light, which itself seems fresher than it does when no rain is falling at all. 

Harry unzips my bag that's over my shoulder and takes out a folded up umbrella, which I had no idea was in there. He opens it up quickly and holds it above our heads to shield us from the heavy falling rain.

"Thanks for doing this, Harry." 

"The umbrella?"

I laugh. "No... well yes, but I mean everything. It means so much to me."

"I know it does." he says, smiling down at me with a glint in his eye. "It always has."

I smile up at him and I think just then, how lucky I really am to have someone like Harry in my life.

He steps closer to me and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "So, you ready to go shop till' we drop?" he says, in a way that makes me want to cringe and laugh at the same time.

I nod. "I'm ready." I say, before Harry swaps the umbrella in his left hand and wraps his arm around my waist and we walk towards the highstreet. That's when the realisation actually kicks in.

I, Brooklyn Robinson, am about to go shopping with Harry Styles. And no one in the world knows how much this worries me...

_____________________________________________________

First of all I'd just like to say thank you so much for reading! 

Secondly, I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I haven't really got a good enough excuse really... but I'm gonna try updating more frequently, I promise! :)

Also it means so much to me if you press the 'vote' button, it only takes 2 seconds!