1✔

*Edited*

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, Brush your teeth and light the J up, Bake, word, Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, Bake, mmm, bake, Bake."

I wake up as my alarm goes off. It was Monday. It means that this is the last week of school for like forever. Graduation was on Friday. So after this week I'll be free from this shit and I can do what I want.

I was living in San José and sometimes I worked as photographer, for celebrations, like graduations, birthdays and things like these. And if a famous person come to do a concert I took some photos of them too. So I was doing what was my dream since I was 14. At this time I was 19 and I lived with my mom. I have a brother but he is working in Germany so I could not see him often. Before we moved here, we were living in a small village.

- Jo, breakfast!

- I'm coming, mom! – I went downstairs to the kitchen, to eat something before I start this week. I was kinda nervous. I won't see my friends that often after graduation. I mean my best friend, Chloe lived near to us, so we won't be that far. I always had more boy friend than girl. I never was that girly girl, like my schoolmates.

- Are you excited about this week? – my mom asked with a smile on her face. She was always happy or at least she always shows that she never had a problem.

- Yes, I guess. It'll be different after this, but I can't wait to be "free". – I used the quote marks in the air.

After breakfast I went to back to my room, and I picked up my bag and I went to Chloe's house. I knocked at the door and the happiest Chloe opened it.

- Why are you so happy?

- Last week, girl! Aren't ya happy? We will leave this fucking school. – I laughed at her as she said that.

- Yes I am, but you're happier than ever, I mean what was the last time when you were that happy?

- When we went to an MGK concert. – oh yeah, I remembered. I was so excited when we were at the venue, and I took a lot of photo of the show. Yes it was one of my favorite memory.

- Yes. It was so good! Anyways can we go? – I asked her. She nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfiction, I hope you will like it:) You can leave an opinion in the comment!