16✔

*Edited*

When I woke up Colson was still there, I turned around and I noticed that he was awake, and he was staring at me.

- Good morning beautiful!

- Good morning! - I yawned and he kissed my forehead.

- I'm going to make breakfast. What do you want to eat?

- I don't know. Whatever you do is good. – he smiled, get dressed and left the room.

I went to the bathroom, and I started to listen to music. I chose Charlie Puth – Attention. I brushed my hair, did my makeup. I went out and I chose a black jeans and one of Colson's shirt to wear. I went downstairs and I smelt pancake and bacon. I went behind Colson and I hugged him. He got a little bit scared.

- You scared the shit out of me.

- Sorry. – I laughed. He kissed me, and then Slim and Dub came to the kitchen.

- Thank God, last night I wasn't here. – Slim said.

- Shut up. – me and Colson said together.

- Okay little girl and wild boy. What is for breakfast? – he asked from Colson.

- I didn't make breakfast for you. Just kidding. Pancake and bacon.

- My favorite! – they yelled. I laughed on them, and I was staring at Colson.

After breakfast, when I went upstairs he slapped my butt.

- Nice shirt.

- I know. – I laughed. He held my hand and we went to his room.

- You know, the tour will start soon.

- Yeah. – I said sadly. Because I knew I can't go with them now, I'll be at this big house all alone.

- I don't want to leave you! You know.

- I understand. You have to do this.

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. I will miss him, the tour will be 2 months long.

- I have a surprise for you. – he smiled and got up. He went to his nightstand. He opened it and showed me a ticket. It was air ticket to Hungary. I always loved the country, my great-grandparents were lived there, before they come to America. I don't know how he knew it, I never told him.

- Are you kidding? – I asked.

- No. While I'm on tour, you will go and look around in the country where your ancestors lived.

- Thank you so much! – I hugged him so tight. I don't know how I deserved him!

- Your welcome. But you need to promise me something.

- What? – I looked up at his blue eyes.

- You won't leave me. I mean you won't find a Hungarian boyfriend, and you will always tell me where are you, what are you doing and with who.

- I promise! I will never leave you.

- Good. – he kissed me so emotionally.

Later that day I didn't feel good at all. I was dazzled and I had a really bad headache. I almost threw up. I didn't know what's wrong with me. I took a rest in my room, I almost fell asleep, when I heard the door opening.

- Are you okay? – Ash asked.

- Yeah, I just don't feel good, so I came to take a rest.

- What's wrong? – she asked.

- I had a really bad headache.

- Take a medicine and do not do anything. I'll do it all.

- Thank you. I'll be better, and I will do what I can.

- No. You just lay there.

- Thank you so much. – I smiled at her, and she left my room.

I was thinking about my trip to Hungary. It'll be on 2 days later, the boys will leave tomorrow. I will miss them, and because of the time zones, we will have problems, and I'm kinda a jealous type. What if Kells will find another woman, or he will cheat on me. I have trust problems, since my 2 best friend left me, I hardly trust people. Here, in this family I feel that they care about me, but this is not enough, especially if you are with a rapper. I am way too afraid that others will be criticize me. Just because I'm not the most pretty, I haven't got big boobs, I'm not a bad girl, I'm not like Colson's previous girlfriends. I'm the quite type ( I can be loud too, if I need to).

2 hours later I woke up. I felt better, but I wasn't at my best shape. I went down to the kitchen to drink something. I saw Colson was talking with someone on his phone. I heard him, and I realized, he was talking with Casie. When he hang up the phone, he was smiling.

- Hi! – I said to him, and I went to drink something.

- Oh, hey.

- I heard you talked with Casie. Is she okay?

- Yes, she asked about you.

- Really?

- Yes. – he hugged me. I pulled him away.

- Are you okay? – he asked.

- Yeah, I just had a headache. I'll be better.

- Do you need anything? – why is he so nice to me? I don't deserve him.

- No I'm good, but thank you. – I kissed his cheek. He wanted to kiss my lips, but I said no.

- No, if I'm ill I infect you, you can't be sick.

- I don't care. Give me a kiss.

- Later. – I said and left the kitchen. He followed me to the stairs, he picked me up and run upstairs.

- Put me down. – I shouted.

- Nope. – he laughed.

We went to his room, and he put me down on his king-sized bed. He brought me pillows, blankets, water, and chocolate.

- What is this?

- This will help you to feel better. – he kissed my forehead.

- Thank you! You don't have to do this. I told you I will be better.

- Yeah, now, of course. – he lay next to me, wrapped his hand around me, and the next I know is I fell asleep, in his cuddle.